Annoy the Hell Out Of Jeon Wonwoo

Vacation With Ms. Happy Go Lucky

“Checking all your tickets, we all have seats near each other,” Seungcheol said as he checked Seungkwan’s plane ticket. “That’s good. Especially for Wonwoo.”

“Hyung hasn’t gone travelling yet! I can’t believe I’m better than him at something!” Chan said earning a hit on a head from Wonwoo.

“What are you talking about? We’re going inside an airplane. How can you be better than me?” Wonwoo said and let out a quiet sigh. “Plus, you’re better than me at dancing.”

“Chan, you dance?” Hyejin suddenly asked, appearing beside Chan who looked at her and nodded with a huge grin.

“I’ve been basically dancing ever since I was born,” Chan said and clung onto Soonyoung’s arm who was staring at him weirdly. “But Soonyoung-hyung is the best at dancing. Have you seen him dance?”

Hyejin blinked at confusion and looked at Soonyoung with wide eyes. Soonyoung pursed his lips as he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, his face turning red from embarrassment. “I’m not that good,” he mumbled, avoiding eye-contact with Hyejin.

“Soonyoung-ah! You never told me you danced!” Hyejin said and smiled widely, grabbing his hands holding them. “When we get there, you should show me your dance! I promise I’ll cook for you!”

Soonyoung raised an eyebrow and grinned as he made eye-contact with Hyejin. “Alright! If your cooking is as good as your baking, then your future husband will be lucky to have you,” he said and burst into laughter with her.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. “I’d feel bad for her future husband. She’s so annoying like what guy would like her?” He mumbled to himself and glared at Mingyu who suddenly appeared beside him with a grin attached to his face. “What are you grinning about?”

Mingyu turned his head towards the latter with a smirk. “Someone’s eavesdropping,” he said in a teasing tone.

Wonwoo narrowed his eyes as he rolled his eyes. “I wasn’t eavesdropping. I overheard since they’re right next to me,” he retorted with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“Whatever you say, hyung,” Mingyu said and grabbed Wonwoo’s wrist with his plane ticket staring at it. Mingyu looked at his plane ticket and grimaced. “Aw, we’re next to each other. Hyejin-noona~ when we get in the plane, can we switch seats?”

Wonwoo slightly widened his eyes and glared at Mingyu who walked right past him, going towards Hyejin. That kid really wants to get murdered, Wonwoo thought as he clenched his jaw.

Hyejin blinked and stared at Mingyu in confusion. “Ar-are we allowed to do that? We have assigned seats though,” she said, staring at her plane ticket. “I’m in seat 27G.”

“Ah, you’re in the middle isle,” Mingyu said. “I’m in 27H. I think that it’s better than the middle isle.”

Hyejin blinked as she started to consider it. “Is it really? It’s my first time in a plane so I wouldn’t really know.”

Soonyoung widened his eyes as he stared at Hyejin in shock. “You’re just like Wonwoo. You really never left the country before?” He asked.

Hyejin nodded.

“Perfect. I’ll give you my seat. I think it’s more comfortable than those middle seats,” Mingyu said and smiled once Hyejin nodded, allowing to switch seats with him.

Wonwoo scoffed, gritting his teeth together. Great, this is going to be a long flight, he thought.

“Oh, by the way, you’ll be next to Wonwoo-hyung,” Mingyu said and immediately walked away.

Hyejin blinked and looked at Wonwoo and smiled at him when they made eye-contact. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and watched as the rest of his friends we’re finally getting their tickets checked. Someone, please save me, he thought.

---

“Passengers, please put on your seatbelts as we we’ll be getting off the ground soon.”

At that announcement, everyone started putting their seatbelts on. Wonwoo side-eyed Hyejin as she was starting to get excited, taking glances out the window even though they were still on the ground. The boy rolled his eyes and closed his eyes, waiting for the plane to takeoff.

After a couple minutes, there was finally an announcement saying that the plane is preparing for takeoff. Wonwoo slowly opened his eyes as he stared out the window, staring as the ground beneath them started to get farther and farther.

Hyejin looked out the window with wide eyes, amazed at what was happening. As she was looking out the window, her eyes ended up landing on the boy beside her. Subconsciously, she continued to stare at him. Not realizing it, her face started to heat up, turning red as her heart started to beat faster gradually. She froze when he turned his head making eye-contact with her. Coming back to reality, she turned her head, clearing with her face red from embarrassment causing for Wonwoo to raise an eyebrow and decide to shake it off, turning his head back to the window.

Jung Hyejin, are you really feeling this right now? You barely know the guy, she thought in her head as she rested her hand on her chest, taking deep breaths causing for Mingyu to stare at her from the other side of the isle.

“Are you okay, noona?” He asked, looking at her worriedly. “Are you nervous? It is your first flight ever so I understand.”

Hyejin blinked and looked at Mingyu and gave him a small smile. “Yeah, it’s pretty cool but I did get a bit nervous when the plane started to move,” she said. “But I’ll be fine. I won’t be dying alone if this plane crashes down.”

Mingyu stared at Hyejin his jaw basically dropping to the floor and laughed awkwardly. “Noona, you shouldn’t be saying those things…” he mumbled.

“But it’s a pretty small chance for it to crash down, right?” Hyejin asked with an innocent smile attached on her face.

Seungcheol who was beside Mingyu stared at Hyejin with wide eyes. He looked at Mingyu who had the same exact expression as him and felt a cold shiver go down his spine. “Hyejin’s kind of scary,” he mumbled which Hyejin heard.

She looked at Seungcheol with cluelessly and turned her body towards Wonwoo who widened his eyes once she leaned closer to him. “Do I seem scary to you?” She asked him with her big doe eyes.

Wonwoo sneered. “Not scary but crazy thinking that you can be this close to me,” he said and turned his body at her.

Hyejin blinked and looked out the window. Wonwoo looked at the window too and realized that they were officially off the ground and in the sky. Hyejin looked out with an amazed expression while Wonwoo, as usual, kept his poker face but there was a slight difference. You can definitely tell that he was amazed by what he saw in front of him.

As the two were amazed, the seatbelt sign turned off giving the sign that people can take off their seatbelts. Soonyoung who was sitting in front of Hyejin took off his seatbelt, turning around resting his chin on the top of the seat, his legs on the seat. “So, Hyejin, how do you like it so far?” He asked with a smile attached to his face.

Hyejin blinked and looked at Soonyong with a soft smile before looking out the window again. “I like it. I can’t believe that I never left the country for a trip. I wish I would’ve when I was younger,” she said, mumbling the last sentence.

Wonwoo heard the last sentence, taking a small glance at Hyejin noticing her change of expression. He then looked at Mingyu who was staring at the two with a smirk. Instantly, Wonwoo forgot about what had just happened as thoughts of Mingyu annoying him blocked them out.

---

“I smell the sea!” Chan and Seungkwan exclaimed loudly as soon as they left the airport.

After about nine hours, they have finally reached their destination - Hawaii, Honolulu.

The rest of the members came out of the doors. They were immediately greeted by the warm breeze that smelt of the sea that was near them. All of a sudden someone appeared in front of them with a huge smile.

“Welcome, to Honolulu!” She said in English which most of them didn’t understand except for Hansol and Jisoo.

Once she saw their expressions, she let out a soft chuckle. “Welcome to Honolulu!” She said in Korean, earning surprised expressions from most of them. “I am guessing you guys are the group that Mr. Jeon sent? I’m Son Hana. I’ll be helping you guys throughout your trip here!”

Jisoo immediately stepped up in front of Chan and Seungkwan, being right in front of Hana with a sweet smile. “I’m Hong Jisoo. You can call me Joshua,” he said politely, bowing his head.

Seungkwan sneered. “Hyung, I’ve never seen you like this before,” he mumbled.

Hansol appeared beside Seungkwan, wrapping his arm around him. “I think hyung has a small crush,” he mumbled and walked to stand beside Jisoo extending his arm towards Hana with a smile. “I’m Hansol,” he said in English.

Hana smiled both at the two English-speaking boys bowing her head to both of them. “Nice to meet you, Joshua, Hansol,” she said with a huge smile, clasping her hands together. “Instead of blocking the way to the other people trying to get out, why don’t I bring you all to your hotel?”

---

“This will be your resort hotel during the time you’ll be here,” Hana said as she opened the doors, leading them towards the reception desk.

“Wonwoo, your dad really prepared all of this for us?” Soonyoung whispered towards Wonwoo who clearly had no interest at all, his headphones over his head. “You should ask your dad to make us go on trips more.”

Although Wonwoo had his headphones on, he was still able to hear Soonyoung causing Wonwoo to roll his eyes and sneered when Hyejin leaned closer to the two. “This is a really nice hotel, I can’t believe I’m able to step into a building like this,” she whispered.

Wonwoo groaned quietly but it was still audible to both Hyejin and Soonyoung and walked out of their way going to stand next to Seungcheol.

Soonyoung rolled his eyes and looked at Hyejin with a smile. “It’s nice, right? Even if I’ve went travelling before, I’ve never really stepped into something like this,” he mumbled and looked around.

Hyejin pursed her lips as she narrowed her eyes. She stared at Soonyoung who stared at her back. “Does Wonwoo really think I’m annoying?” She asked with curiosity.

Soonyoung shrugged as he thought about it. “Well, he does show that he doesn’t like you one bit and he did call you ‘Ms. Annoying’ once. You think he finds you annoying?” He asked and furrowed his eyebrows together once he saw the change of expression in Hyejin’s face. “What are you thinking of?”

Hyejin grinned widely, looking at the back of Wonwoo’s head. “No one has really ever found me annoying… this is a whole new thing!” She said with a bit of cheer in her voice and looked at Soonyoung in amusement. “Do you think I’ll be able to annoy him even more? On purpose this time?”

Soonyoung looked at Hyejin with a weird expression and let out a burst of laughter immediately covering his mouth. “Even more? You just have to be next to him in order to be able to annoy him even more,” he said and cackled. “I wanna see you do all that on purpose.”

Hyeijn smirked. “Well, I’m gonna have to be near him a lot so I guess it won’t be that hard,” she said.

“Um.. may I ask, which one of you is Jeon Wonwoo?” Hana asked, clasping her hands behind her as she eyed each of them, her eyes stopping on Hyejin who was busy whispering to Soonyoung. “Oh my!”

Hana immediately ran through the group of boys stopping in front of Hyejin who widen her eyes as soon as Hana grabbed her hands, holding them. “You’re so pretty!” She exclaimed. “I’m actually really glad that I won’t be the only girl who will be hanging out with them!”

Hyejin stared at Hana for a while and let out a soft chuckle. “I’m Hyejin,” she said and bowed her head, making Hana bow her head as well.

“Do you know which one is Wonwoo?”

Hyejin blinked and let out a small smirk as she walked towards Wonwoo, taking ahold of his right arm, making him turn towards her. Wonwoo widened his eyes as he side-glared Hyejin who was smiling widely as she clung onto his arm.

“This is Wonwoo.”

Hana blinked as she looked at Wonwoo then back at Hyejin, then back at Wonwoo. “Wow, I see a huge contrast between them,” she mumbled making the others snicker. “Anyway! You’ll be working at the resort’s restaurant. As a waiter.”

Wonwoo’s jaw dropped as his best friends burst into laughter at the word ‘waiter.’ Wonwoo, as a waiter? Their dear Jeon Wonwoo, the Cold City Boy & a Rich Kid, as a waiter? Oh, how much they would love to see that. What a great start to the trip, Wonwoo thought and let out a small scoff, who am I kidding? The trip wasn’t great to begin with.

“Anyway, all of you will be sharing a room except for Hyejin-ssi since she is the only girl out of the group and Wonwoo-ssi,” Hana said as she walked towards the desk, taking the sheet of paper that was handed out to her and started reading out the boys who were suppose to grab their keys from the receptionist.

“Not all of us are going to be in the next to each other?” Seungcheol asked as he grabbed two card keys, giving one to Hyejin who bowed her head.

Hana nodded. “Unfortunately, yes. You guys may not be next to each other but you guys are close enough to each other, right?” She asked which Jisoo nodded immediately to.

Wonwoo sneered, rubbing his temples. Why does my room have to be next to Ms. Annoying’s? He took a glance at Hyejin which she noticed and immediately smiled at him. “Is it just me or she got even more annoying?” He muttered to himself.

“So, should I give you a tour around the resort?” Hana said with a grin and noticed that Hyejin was getting closer to Wonwoo who was trying really hard to avoid her. Hana tilted her head as she stared at the two. They’re an interesting pair, she thought.