Orange Glow

Sunset Glows Orange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**

 

It’s as if the setting sun is attached to Taeyeon’s lips. Jessica thought.

 

“Mmm…” Taeyeon can’t help but to let out a moan as Jessica continues to kiss her.

 

When Jessica pulled away, Taeyeon was catching her breath, her cheeks all red. She can’t even form a word.

 

       Why? Jessica, doesn’t…doesn’t she…

 

Jessica sighs.

 

“This is difficult…Taeyeon-ah.”

 

Doesn’t she hate me because…I like her?

 

“Do you like me?” Jessica asks. Taeyeon’s heartbeat rapidly beats faster than before as her eyes widening.

 

“Eh?”

 

Jessica looks down,

 

“I…don’t know anymore…you never speak to me voluntarily…but you smile at me when it’s just the two of us…you also hide the fact that we have the same things…Do you just hate me that much? Or is it because…you like me?”

 

“We don’t need to wait for Sunny. Come to my house.”

 

“That line you said, I’ve been thinking about it…I wondered if you were just jealous. Thinking about that made me happy…but up until now, we’ve never really talked much. Could it be that I was just misunderstanding?”

 

Am I dreaming? Because Jessica looks like she’s confessing to me…and…and our situations are so much the same too! Taeyeon thought.

 

“No.” Taeyeon replied. Jessica looks up surprising Taeyeon a bit of the tears that are forming in her eyes.

 

“Then…is it that you like me then?” Jessica asks her eyes searching for any answer in Taeyeon’s eyes. Jessica feels hurt when she saw the confusing eyes staring back at her. She’s afraid of hearing the truth.

 

Is it okay if I say it? I’ve always wanted to let out these overflowing feelings. Taeyeon thought.

 

“I…I—“ Jessica cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks and leans again.

 

“Je—Jessi…”

 

“No. I won’t let you answer.” Jessica whispers in between her kiss, tears flowing out of her eyes. She put her arms around Taeyeon’s waist pulling the girl closer to her. Taeyeon can’t hold it in anymore as she also put her arm around Jessica’s shoulder and the other one on the latter’s back. She kissed Jessica back with the same passion. When they pull away, Jessica pushes Taeyeon towards the bed causing for the girl to fall on her back. Jessica then climbed on top of Taeyeon.

 

“I don’t want to know…what sort of like you have for me yet. Because I know your fondness…doesn’t carry the same desire as mine. Isn’t that right?” Jessica asks, her eyes showing lust, love, and sadness.

 

No…

 

Jessica trails her finger on Taeyeon’s lips, “I thought that if I put on lip gloss as orange as the sunset…then the parts of you that are dyed by the sunset: your lips, your skin, everything…would’ve seemed like they’d been colored by my k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter