Setting Sun

Sunset Glows Orange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I crave her. I really crave her. A powerful desire, like hunger, that I can’t suppress. My desire for Jessica.

 

Collecting the same items as her. Tirelessly, gazing at her, she who radiates the color of the sunset.

That alone should have satisfied me, but…I, *sigh* What is happening to me?

 

“Taeyeon-ah, let’s eat lunch on the rooftop today.” Jessica says.

 

“Okay, I’ll bring my lunch box over.”

 

I’m so happy, she even talks to me in the morning. Taeyeon thought.

 

Because my heart was buzzing with joy, it stopped me from seeing clearly. I have a cute lamb-stuffed toy in my bag the same as her.

 

“Hey, Taeyeon-ah.”

 

Taeyeon immediately closes her bag silently praying that Jessica didn’t saw what’s inside it.

 

“Ah, yeah, I’m coming.”

 

“Umm, I’ll just go first.” Jessica says scratching her nape.

 

 

I thought everything would go smoothly.

 

“Those two are really slow…” Jessica mutters referring to Sunny and Sooyoung. They are waiting at the hallway while Taeyeon was leaning against the wall.

 

“Ah, yeah…” Taeyeon sighs silently as she looks down.

 

As expected, she noticed that I liked her, right? I guess it’s kind of strange to secretly have the same exact items…

 

I can’t even casually mention it and say, “I accidentally bought the same thing you have.”

 

Taeyeon and Jessica stayed like that for the rest of the time in silence. And Taeyeon can’t help but to think,

 

When she smiled at me and spoke to me for the very first time…was it a misunderstanding?

 

Even if she saw that we have the same things. If she thought we were just friends, then it shouldn’t matter, right?

 

Taeyeon eyes are b in tears. Jessica peeks at Taeyeon but she didn’t saw the tears that are forming in Taeyeon’s eyes because Taeyeon’s head was hanging low.

 

“Jessica!”

 

“Sunny, you’re so slow. What happened?”

 

“Sorry! Looks like we won’t be finished anytime soon. You two go on ahead.” Sunny says while panting because she just ran from the Library towards the hallway just to inform the two girls that they won’t be finishing anytime soon.

 

Being alone with her under these circumstances? Taeyeon thought.

 

“Hm, is that so… This is a bit problematic.” Jessica mumbles.

 

Taeyeon sighs,

 

Clearly I’ve never been considered a “friend”. I thought the distance between us shortened after our conversations together.      But I’d forgotten about one important detail; Jessica is kind and gentle to everyone, no matter whom it is. But when it comes to me…before any of this, she ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter