Orange Lip Gloss

Sunset Glows Orange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So… today might be a day to remember.

 

“Um… which one should I get?” Jessica mumbles while choosing some lipstick.

 

Taeyeon didn’t know that she is already standing next to Jessica and is staring at the same lipstick that Jessica picks.

 

Orange colored lip gloss… this would definitely be a good match for Jessica. I want to get the same one… but the timing might be… Wait? Omo, there’s only one left.

 

“Then new color is cute, isn’t it? Does Taeyeon want one too?” Taeyeon almost jump and shout in surprise but she held it in as she recognize the voice and the person very well.

 

Omg! She talked to me, again! *U*

 

“Uhm, I am buying…” Taeyeon nervously pick the clear lipstick but Jessica stops her.

 

“I think colored lips glosses are better. A pink or shade orange would suit you. Want to try?” Jessica asks.

 

“N-no need. This is good. I want a clear one.” Taeyeon says as she avoids meeting Jessica’s eyes.

 

“Jessica, have you decided yet?” Sooyoung suddenly asks as she came.

 

“Mhmm!”

 

“Then hurry up! We need to go see other things!” Sunny shouted back, she was clearly excited in these shopping, huh?

 

“Alright!” Jessica started walking towards Sunny. When Jessica was a distance away from her, Taeyeon took a deep breath and fan herself.

 

Pabo! I’m such a pabo! That was clearly the perfect opportunity to have the same thing as Jessica.

 

Taeyeon stares at the orange lip gloss left. Taeyeon slowly moves her hand forward and aiming for the orange lip gloss when suddenly…

 

“Taeyeon? Are you still thinking about it? They’re going to the next store already!” Sooyoung whines. Taeyeon jumped in surprise and grabbed the clear one instead.

 

“Omg! Sooyoung! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” Taeyeon hisses as she held her chest. Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

 

“Really? I was like standing on your side after Jessica went off to Sunny. Didn’t you notice me earlier?” What!? So, she saw me fanning myself and taking a deep breath when Jessica walks away?

 

“Uhm…”

 

“Just hurry up. Are you going to buy that one?” Sooyoung asks as she points the lip gloss Taeyeon was holding.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter