Her Smile

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

(Yoseob's POV)--It had been 3days since I came in school.Everytime when I opened my locker there where full of presents.The same asusual.Everything was fine...but Jieun did't speck to me!!I only could remember the word "Hi"she said to me.Did she become a scary cat because of the bullying?.Her head was always hook down and when I wanted to follow her she always disappears to somewhere.She was not a easy girl.Today I was heading home till I found Jieun in the bus-stop!.I guess she missed her bus.Because everyday I come here at 2:00 but I didn't see her but today I saw her.I decied to shock her so I slowly headed to her.I spotted her calling someone.She was laughing and smileing I heard her real voice.It was a brighter voice.She was talking to a boy called "HoYa"Who was Hoya?!Her boyfriend?!No!I need to steal her heart so Everyone in school likes me.I slowly approached her and tapped her after she finished her calling with the jerk called Hoya."Jieun!hi^^"I smiled at her then I think she was shock she stopped smiling.Then she suddenly ran out of the bus stop.As fast as possible I holed her hand to stop her and said"Why are you running away from everyone!Don't be scars I am different from others..can't we just be friends?"Then she said while taking my hand off of her"I..I don't like to have friends"Then she ran away..she does not like to have friends?..Is that why everyone does not like her?.No..He said everyone didn't like her because the rumout that she was a spoiled kid.But she was so straight forward.She noted every single thing her teacher said and paid attention to the boring teacher.All of the rumors where fake I feel bad for her.But what did it ment?..She does not like to have friends?

**************************

sorry for not posting Jieun's POV a few chapters later I will feel free to comment or subscribe!!!!

If you guys like long,interresting stories go here and lona chapies would show up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121201/9/popular-unpopular-love-gikwang-hoya-iusinger-jiyeon-jonghyun-yoseob-iuxyoseob