CH7

선택 Choice: Lust, Caution Book One
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Deeper[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter Seven[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Do you think if we wake her up she’d yell at us?”

The voice sounded far away, but Jakyung knew who it belonged to.

“She’s more like to glare you to death,” someone else chimed in.

Kai

“I’m gonna shake her a bit just to wake her up. She must be uncomfortable.”

There was a shuffling and she felt fingers ghost across her exposed shoulders. Just as the person was about to go about his task, her hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. In a second, she had slid out of the chair, and twisted around, the sudden force of her moving setting the guy off balance. His wrist still in her hand, she used the momentum of her movement to set his back to the desk and pin him there.

“What part of don’t ever touch me do you not understand?” She growled, glaring at the man in front of her.

“Damn, Suho. That was hot,” Kai muttered. Jakyung ignored the younger boy and focused on the man in front of her. He just flashed her a good natured smile.

“Good morning, Jakyung. Glad to see that you’re back to your usual self!” He chuckled at the disgruntled expression on her face. After another moment of heatedly glaring at him, she backed off, turning to the other three men in the room. Spotting Kai, her lip curled up in distaste.

“Are you going to drive me home, or will I have to borrow that lovely Hellcat down in the garage?” She asked, he shrugged his shoulders and ignored the question.

“Shouldn’t you change first? That dress is a bit much for the Lord’s Day, isn’t it?” She didn’t miss the mischievous glint in his eye, and reached down to grab her bag where she stored it under the desk the night before.

“Where’s my bag?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at the men. She was met with silence. “If you don’t tell me where it is, I will personally see to it that you are never able to reproduce.”

She singled out one of the men and pinned him with her icy gaze. He looked lost, like he didn’t know why Kai had to drag him along for this. She could almost hear his heart slamming against his chest as she stared at him unrelenting.

Finally, he cracked, and threw his hands up in the air. “It’s in Kai’s room.” Jakyung didn’t bother with thanking him and just turned to Kai.

“My bag, Kai. Now.” Kai made a show of sighing loudly and feigning fear.

“Okay, I guess the gig is up. Come on, Princess. I’ll show you to the love dungeon.” He threw an arm around her shoulders and shuffled her out of the door.

“Why does he get to touch her, and I get slammed into desks?” Suho asked as soon as they were out of the room. Xiumin raised an eyebrow at the elder boy.

“At least she talks to you. I barely got a sentence out of her, and she doesn’t know my name,” he pointed out. Lay just shuddered and shook his head.

“This is why I prefer guys,” he muttered and walked out the room. The other two just laughed and followed him out.

Meanwhile, Jakyung was in Kai’s room, trying to slap the everloving out of him.

“Will you just relax, Jakyung?” Kai sighed as he sat on the edge of his bed. She was standing there, arms crossed, fuming.

“Someone decided to use your room last night as a place to in, and proceeded to empty the contents of their stomach all over my things. How in the hell do you expect me to relax?” She asked him. He shrugged and she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

“You can always just borrow clothes,” he suggested. She looked at him, incredulous, but he just ignored it and continued. “I have some old shirts you can borrow. It’ll be like we’re girlfriends!” He clapped his hands together in mock glee and pranced over to his dresser.

“And what about pants?” she asked, catching the shirt he threw at her. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

“Pants are over rated. Going commando is better – Ow! That hurt woman!” He laughed and rubbed his head after she smacked him with the same shirt he’d just given her. “Fine, fine. Here’s some boxers. Fresh out the pack so you don’t have to worry.” He ripped open the plastic and unfurled a pair of plain black boxers. She snatched them out of his hand and marched over to the bathroom.

“I don’t know why I haven’t killed you yet, you ert,” she grumbled before shutting the door. Kai took this time to remove the puked upon clothes from her bag and place them in a separate one to wash. Her wallet, phone were all fine, so he took them out and placed them on his desk. He didn’t know why the others found her so scary; she was definitely feisty, but no more scary to him than a puppy. He liked riling her up, especially after seeing her get relaxed at the party last night.

He knocked on the door to the bathroom. “If you want to shower, there are towels underneath the sink!” He heard her grunt in reply and a few moments later, the sounds of the shower.

Figuring she could take care of herself for the time being, he made his way down to the kitchen, where the some of the other members were all gathered. The sounds of the hired clean-up crew could be heard, and several of them were nursing glasses of Gatorade or orange juice to rid themselves of a hangover.

“What kind of psycho put absinthe in drinks anymore?” Kris was grumbling from his perch at the counter. Kai patted his back on the way to the fridge.

“Well while you guys complain about your hangovers, we need to discuss the upcoming meeting with Seven Strykers. They’re trying to get out of the deal with the goods coming through the ports in the south. We can’t have them acting up and getting away with it.”

“Can we talk about this after breakfast? I’m starving,” Tao whined, slumping into a chair. “What are we waiting for anyway?”

“I ordered food already, don’t’ get your in a twist,” Kyungsoo scolded. “If you’re that impatient, I’m sure you could find something in the fridge.”

While they bickered over the food situation, Baekhyun grilled Kai about Jakyung.

“Did that woman go home last night? I didn’t see her leave.”

“I thought you didn’t like her,” Kai teased, giving Baekhyun a look over his glass of water. Baekhyun scoffed and waved away the insinuation.

“I don’t. I just didn’t see her leave,” he said, prompting Kai to flash him a grin. “She did leave, didn’t she?”

“I saw you preying on Serri last night. What’s up with that?” Kai asked, completely ignoring Baekhyun’s question. “She was complaining about you just last week.” Serri was one of Baekhyun’s regular hook-ups, who everyone knew was madly in love with him, no matter how much she protested. Baekhyun shr

Please log in to read the full chapter