Pondering

Wing Woman

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu cuddled against each other on the sofa as they watched Sleeping Beauty together. The older one played with Tzuyu's hair softly, allowing her to rest her head on her shoulder. Jeongyeon didn't really pay attention to the movie at all. She kept thinking on how she should make it official with Tzuyu. Her mind raced with so many ideas. Tzuyu lifted up her head and noticed her staring into space. She waved her hand in front of her face as Jeongyeon finally snapped out of it.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Jeongyeon shifted to a better position as she rubbed her back. "Yeah, don't worry. I was just thinking of some things."

Tzuyu jutted her lip out as she pouted. "What kind of things?"

The other one laughed as ruffled her hair softly. "I can't tell you anything yet. They're good things, though."

Tzuyu frowned as she fixed her hair. "Why can't I know if they're good?"

"You'll know. Just not now." She poked her nose softly as Tzuyu wrinkled it.

"You're so weird.." She rested her head back onto her shoulder as she took her hands and played with her fingers. "Jeongyeonnie, you like me a lot right?"

Jeongyeon glanced at her as she blinked."Of course, I do. You know that."

"I do but, I just want to know what are we?"

Jeongyeon froze at her question. This girl was just too smart for her. She pondered on what to say before clearing . "I...we're.."

"Or maybe you don't like me.." She looked down at her lap with a pout. Jeongyeon quickly moved her so that she was facing her. She placed her hands on her shoulders which made Tzuyu blush in a second.

"Chou Tzuyu, you know that's not true. I'm crazy for you. Besides, we've only confessed about a week ago. What's the rush?"

"I guess you're right." She sighed and nodded.

"Come here, baby." Jeongyeon leaned in to softly kiss her lips. Tzuyu instantly wrapped her arms around her neck as she kissed back. After a moment, they heard a knock on the door. They pulled away and stared at the entrance. Jeongyeon patted her lap and got up to see who it was as she opened the door.

"Hello, my little love birds!" Seungyeon walked in without hesitation.  

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Jeongyeon could not believe her sister just waltzed right into her dorm while she was trying to have some quality time with Tzuyu. 

"Well, filming got canceled today so I decided to take a visit to my adorable little sister's dorm." She giggled as she pinched Jeongyeon's cheek. She rolled her eyes as Tzuyu laughed as well.

"Unnie, stop it." She moved her hand away in annoyance. Seungyeon smiled and looked at two.

"So any plans for this week?"

Tzuyu grinned at the actress. "Well, after practice we're going to the toy shop to get Jeongyeon some legos."

Seungyeon stared back at her sister. "Why am I not surprised?" She said sarcastically as Jeongyeon glared at her.

"Will you let me live?"

"Maybe." She laughed as she walked over to sit down on the couch.

"Uhhh..how long is your visit going to be here for?" Jeongyeon asked as she sat beside the two.

"Oh, don't act like you aren't happy to spend time with your favorite girls."

Jeongyeon sighed. "Are you sure you don't have other things to do?"

"Nope." She leaned back as she smiled at the T.V. "Ooo, Sleeping Beauty! My favorite!"

Jeongyeon was getting beyond irritated. This was supposed to be a day for her to just be with her dream girl. Tzuyu looked over at Jeongyeon and laughed once more as the other one groaned and grabbed a pillow to smack herself with it.


__________________________________________________________________

Oooo what's happening now???

Please comment and subscribe!

I love you all <3

-JanJan^^