Realization

Wing Woman

After listening to Seungyeon's plans, Jeongyeon was actually impressed with the idea. "Wow, that actually sounds pretty cute."

Seungyeon leaned against the seat and took a sip from her cup. "Told you." She smiled proudly as Jeongyeon rubbed her face.

"I should have thought about that."

"It's alright. One day, you'll gain my wits." 

Jeongyeon rose her head up and glared directly at her. "Seungyeon...."

"I'm kidding. Ah, I can't wait for you two to finally be together."

Jeongyeon sat up and laughed as she sipped her tea as well. "Have you been waiting that long?"

Seungyeon tilted her head as she pondered on the thought. "It has been a while. I think I knew you liked her for sure when I came to your debut stage."

 

Flashback

 

It was a windy day in October as the leaves were changing colors and the temperature was decreasing. Even though it was cold, ONCEs lined up outside the building so that they could walk in for the show. The Twice members were backstage, preparing for their first ever debut stage. After all these years, their dreams were about to become reality. Sixteen year old Tzuyu was sitting alone with the eighteen year old Jeongyeon in one of the dressing rooms while the other girls were in different rooms. She was a nervous wreck and Jeongyeon could tell. She rubbed her back softly and gave her a warm smile. "You're gonna do just fine, Tzuyu. This is what we've been waiting for."

She bit her lips and sighed. "I know but what if I mess up?"

"You're not gonna mess up and if you will, that's alright. You'll learn from your mistakes."

Tzuyu leaned up and looked into Jeongyeon's eyes. "I'm still so scared.."

Jeongyeon moved her hand and let it hold onto Tzuyu's. She gave it small squeeze with a reassuring smile. "I'll be right there with you. Don't worry."

Tzuyu couldn't help but blush. "U-Unnie...before we go out there.. I just want to say that..."

"Yes?"

"That..." She tried to say what she wanted to say but couldn't. "You have something on your hair. "She pretended to dust something off of Jeongyeon's head softly as the other one pouted, hoping she would have said something else.

"Oh, thanks." 

Instantly, the twenty two year old Seungyeon walked into the room with a huge basket of treats. "Delivery for Twice!" The two glanced up at her and smiled as Seungyeon blinked. "Am I interrupting something?"

The two members became flustered as they quickly got up and shook their head. "Ah, no. We were just giving each other a pep talk.'" Tzuyu smiled as Jeongyeon nodded in agreement.

"Oh well. That's...good then. "Seungyeon stared at them, still feeling skeptical before waving her hand around. "Anyways. I got you guys some treats after you finish your show."

"That's so sweet of you, Unnie. Thank you." Jeongyeon took the basket and put it down on the table as smiled at her. 

"I'm gonna go put my microphone on." Tzuyu said shyly before leaving the two sisters. Jeongyeon stared at her walking away with a sheepish grin. Seungyeon noticed as she nudged her and laughed.

"Hey. Are you staring at Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon finally looked back at Seungyeon as her cheeks flushed. 

"What? No! I was just making sure she safely walked away."

"How come every time I come to see you, you two are always so close each other?" She raised an eyebrow as Jeongyeon shrugged.

"I guess it's just a coincidence." She smiled as Tzuyu returned with her microphone on.

"Unnie, we got to get going. They're calling us up!"

Jeongyeon widened her eyes and quickly hugged her sister. "Wish me luck!"

"You got this, kiddo." They pulled back as she watched her run out of the room with Tzuyu. "And I know you will get her one day, too.."

 

End of flashback

 

"Wow." Jeongyeon blinked. "Was I really that obvious?" 

"It was like you had a sign over your head that screamed that you liked Tzuyu." She placed her cup down as she let out a laugh. Jeongyeon blushed as she rested her chin onto the table.

"I'm a mess."

"Yes you are but don't worry. This plan will be perfect."

"I hope so, unnie.."

"And then we can finally talk about your wedding." Seungyeon smiled widely as Jeongyeon face palmed against the table.

"Seungyeon, I ing swear--"

___________________________________________________________________________

Ah are you excited for Seungyeon's plan?!!

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <333

-JanJan^^