Mistletoe

Wing Woman

The next day, the group drove all the way to an event in Daegu. Tzuyu was in front of the mirror, trying to go over her lines with her bare face while the other girls were getting their make up done in another room. Even though, she's been a member for over a year now, she always believed that there was room for improvement. She sighed as she held onto the hem of her skirt. "No, I can do better than that." She started from the top as Jeongyeon walked over to her, adjusting her ear piece as she tapped the younger's shoulder. Tzuyu turned her head to look at her. 

"Are you alright? You've been singing your lines for 20 minutes now. You sound just fine." She smiled at her warmly, trying to reassure the maknae to not worry too much. She knew that Tzuyu had problems with her confidence which is why she always stayed by her side to boost her self esteem. The Taiwanese singer nodded and tried to relax her hands.

"S-sorry, unnie. You know I can't help it." Tzuyu constantly freaked out over her singing, especially since Korean wasn't her first language. She would try to practice as much as she could no matter how tired she was. She felt lucky to know that Jeongyeon was there to support her and that she was always the closest to her. Sometimes it would just make her heart race.

"Hey.." She placed her hand over the younger which made Tzuyu blush. She bit her lips and looked at the short haired girl. "You're perfect, Tzuyu. You know that."

" I am?" She locked eyes with Jeongyeon. At this moment, time had stopped. Jeongyeon's cheeks became tinted as she tried to swallow the lump in .

"Yes, Chewy. Perfect from head to toe." She leaned a bit before Tzuyu got up instantly.

"I-I need to get some water. Can't be out there singing when I parched." She laughed sheepishly as Jeongyeon stared at her dumbfounded. 

"Ah..right." She rubbed the back of her neck and watched the other girl leave. She rubbed her face until she noticed someone sticking her head out into the room. 

"Psst..." The woman whispered, wearing a trench coat and sunglasses. Jeongyeon knew exactly who it was.

"Seungyeon, are you ing serious?" 

The elder sister walked in and smiled. "There's my little girl. How are you doing?" She wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon even though she was not in the mood to hug her back.

"Unnie, what the hell are you wearing? Aren't you supposed to be at work...you know..doing what actresses do..act??"

"I am! I'm currently playing a spy who's on a mission to get my little sister the love of her life." She smiled and took off her sunglasses. "Any updates?"

She sighed and shook her head sadly. "Nope, none."

"Well don't worry. I got a plan. " She took out a mistletoe and some scotch tape from her bag which made Jeongyeon widen her eyes. 

"What the heck is that?" She watched her sister tape it over the door.

"It's a mistletoe, silly!"

"Seungyeon, the holidays are over!"

The elder smirked. "Not on my watch."

Tzuyu finally came back as she noticed the actress in the room. "Seungyeon unnie?"

"Tzuyu! Sweetheart! It's good to see you!" She hugged Tzuyu but just like Jeongyeon, she didn't hug back. Jeongyeon was ready to bang her head against the wall.

"Is that a mistletoe?" She pointed at it as Seungyeon pulled away and tried to act surprised.

"Well, would you look at that. That really is a mistletoe. They must have forgotten that piece when they were taking down the decorations. "She pretended to check the time on her wrist, even though she had no watch. "I better go now. Have fun you two." She wiggled her fingers at the two as Jeongyeon glared at her, mouthing out a swear word at her while she was leaving. 

Tzuyu stood there by the door with Jeongyeon as she fiddled around with her fingers as the other adjusted her collar. They were both becoming extremely nervous. Everything was silent, except for their heartbeats. Jeongyeon decided to break the silence. "Listen, we don't have to do anything.."

"Oh.." Tzuyu looked down at the floor before looking up again. "Do you not want to kiss me?"

"I...."

"It's fine.."

"Tzuyu.."

"What?" They both stared at each other again like they did a few minutes ago. Both began to lean in again as they looked at each other lips before closing their eyes. They were so so close...

They suddenly heard someone heading towards the door as they quickly pulled away from each other timidly. It was a staff member, holding a clipboard. "Ah Ms. Tzuyu. It's time to get your makeup done." She nodded at him before looking at Jeongyeon with a saddened expression as she left the room and followed the man towards the make up room. Jeongyeon cursed herself out in her head, ruffling her own hair as Seongyeon came in with a muffin.

"Yo, the snack table is so dope." She took a bite out of her muffin. "I also got ten packs of skittles in my bag. You want one?" 

"Can I strangle you?"

______________________________________________________________________

Ah another chapter up! I hope you guys are enjoying. This time I didn't update at 4 am. I updated around 1am. 

Aren't you proud of me!

Please comment and subscribe <3

Love you all!

-JanJan ^^