A Late Christmas

Wing Woman

The streets of Seoul were icy and frosty. The temperture continued to drop as the days went by. Lights and decorations were taken down off of stores and buildings after the holidays had ended. However, it wasn't over for two sisters who have been busy since only God knows when. Jeongyeon had her winter coat zipped all the way to the top as she hurried her way over to her sister's apartment. Her hand was freezing from holding onto a bag but she was almost there. "Dammit. Why does it got to be this fricken cold?"

Jeongyeon and her group were too occupied with the holiday concerts, so she never had the time to exchange gifts with her sister. The decided to meet up on the second day of January as she finally opened the door to her building and entered the elevator. One she had reached up to her floor, she stepped out and searched for her sister's apartment. "6a...6b...6c..6d!" 

She finally had found the apartment door and knocked on it as she rubbed her hands together, trying to warm them up with her breath. Seungyeon was finishing setting up the table by getting the food and drinks ready. She heard the knock on the door and squealed, knowing it was her baby sister. She jogged on over to the door and opened it as she gasped. "Jeongyeon!" She pulled her in and hugged her little sister tightly. The younger one laughed as she hugged her back. 

"Aye, easy there. Don't kill me yet. The year just started." She joked as they both swayed and stayed in the embrace for a bit. They felt happy to see each other again. Working in the industry had really restricted their time with each other except for being MCs, but even then, it was still limited.

"Merry belated Christmas, Kiddo." She ruffled her gray hair which caused the other one to frown in annoyance as she fixed her hair. The elder one noticed the bag that her sister was holding as she was taking off her coat. "Oooo is that for me?"

"Yeah, I hope you like it." She extended her arm out as her sister clapped her hands together before rummaging through the bag. She took out the item as she looked at it in confusion.

"Legos?" She stared at her younger sister who was smiling brightly.

"Don't you love it?!!"

"Jeongyeon, you're the one who loves legos!"

"Well, I guess I'm gonna have to keep it then." She happily takes the bag back as Seongyeon glared at her. "Oh come on. We can build something together. It'll be fun."

Her sister crossed her arms."Jeongyeon, we're in our twenties."

"You're never too old for legos." Seongyeon rolled her eyes and walked over to the counter to grab a bag before walking back to her sister.

"This is for you, head." The younger one took it gleefully as she looked through the bag before taking out the gift.

"This is all just bubble wrap..." 

"Well you know how I feel when you're around sharp objects."

Jeongyeon pouted. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Have you seen the way you hold a knife?" Her sister raised a brow.

"Well sorry that I don't have dad's amazing skills with using utensils."

She pulled her sister towards the table as they both sat down."Let's eat already. I made you your favorites."

The short haired looked around at the display of food. Her eyes were dazzling from the delicious sight. "Tteokbokki, Golbaengi muchim, and bulgogi? Gosh, I'm so blessed I only have you as a sister."

Seongyeon laughed softly. "Jeong, we have another sister, you know."

She blinked and stayed quiet for second.".....Right. Anyways, let's eat."

As the girls were enjoying their lunch, Jeongyeon felt something vibrate in her pocket as she took out her phone instantly. was still full from the food as her face was turning red. Seongyeon looked at her with concern as she waved her hand around. "Yo, are you alright? You stopped chewing...which isn't like you."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes after completing a text, placing her phone by her plate. She finally chewed and swallowed her food. "There. Are you happy?"

Seongyeon glanced at her phone. "Who were you talking to?"

The younger one shrugged before eating again. "No one."

Seongyeon furrowed her eyebrows before leaning over and grabbing Jeongyeon's phone. "Hey, what the hell?" She cried out as her sister looked at the text and read it out loud.

"Hey Jeongyeon, hope you're having fun at your sister's. Thanks Chewy." She smiled and pointed at the screen."Awww and look at all the heart emojis you inserted."

Jeongyeon rubbed her face and groaned. "Can I have my phone back?"

Her sister kept scrolling reading the texts as if she had hit the jackpot. She giggled sheepishly as Jeongyeon sighed. "I'm not getting my phone back aren't I?" 

"You never told me you had a thing for Tzuyu."

"I never said I did!"

Seongyeon scoffed. "Then why is her contact name, Chewy Baby hmm?"

Jeongyeon adjusted her position in her seat as she took a sip of her water. " That's nothing. I give everyone cute contact names."

Seongyeon looked through her contacts as she read them to Jeongyeon. "....Weirdo..Dubu ...who are these people?"

"....My other members." She mumbled. " Okay fine. Yes, I have a crush on Tzuyu. I've...always had a crush on her and you would think that after all these years, I would know how to make a move, but I don't.

Seongyeon sat up and smiled. "Well, I can help!"

"Oh no, not from you. Your helping will end up with me getting a restraining order." She pointed it out as Seongyeon pouted at her.

"Oh come on. I'm not that bad."

Jeongyeon looked down at her plate as she played with her food. "Unnie. I said no."

"Fine." She went back to eating her food as it became silent for a few moments.

"You're gonna do something, aren't you?"

"Hell yeah."

 


_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ah and that is chapter 1, folks. Sorry if it's a bit bleh. It's 4am at the moment

Please comment and subscribe <3

Love you all!

 

-JanJan ^^