Date Night

Wing Woman

Tonight was possibly going to be the most important night of Jeongyeon's life. Not only was this her first date with Tzuyu, it was her first date in general. She was even more nervous than she was preparing for the party. The singer didn't understand why she was freaking out if she knew that Tzuyu liked her. She even had to fix her makeup about eight times before finally being pleased with it. The rest of the members had left the dorm, leaving her and Tzuyu to get dressed for their date. She buttoned up her black blouse and put on her dress pants, adoring her outfit of the night. She decided to talk to Seungyeon on the phone as soon as she finished getting all set.  However, she didn't know what was the point of the phone call because Seungyeon would most likely say something stupid.

"So, are you excited?" She squealed through the phone loudly.

"Yeah but I feel like I'm gonna pass out." She sighed as she tried to fan herself.

"Listen, It's going to be fine. Just don't show her your selfies that you took with the spiders on your phone."

"Hey! Those are quality selfies and those spiders are so cute!"

"Mhm, and I'm the weird sister."

Jeongyeon groaned. "Seungyeon. I'm nervous!"

"If you feel like puking, the waiter will most likely give you a bucket. Their service there is tremendous."

"Bye, Seungyeon."

"Bye! Tell Tzuyu I said hi!" Jeongyeon hung up the phone call as she grabbed her keys and wallet, stuffing them into her pocket. She took a deep breathe and walked over to Tzuyu's room, lightly knocking on the door before calling out her name.

"Tzuyu. You ready?" She stood there as she heard the sounds of the younger's heels walking closer as she opened the door. Jeongyeon's jaw dropped as she stared at Tzuyu's outfit. She wore a simple red dress that hugged her curves with matching heels. Her hair was curled and she wore some light makeup. Tzuyu held onto her purse as she smiled timidly at her date.

"A-are you alright? D-do I look bad?"

Jeongyeon quickly snapped back into reality before shaking her head. "N-no. You look beautiful. As always." She held out her hand and grinned warmly. "Shall we?"

Tzuyu relaxed at her compliment as she took her hand and nodded. "We shall." 

They walked out together as soon as they put on their coats. It was cold as ever outside but the warmth from their hand holding made up for it. Tzuyu looked over at her and asked. "So, where are we going?"

"Some restaurant that Seungyeon told me about. She told me it's really good."

"Well look at you, listening to your older sister." She nudged her playfully.

"Hey, I always listen to her. How do you think I got that bottle to land on you?"

Tzuyu blinked and tilted her head. "Huh?"

Jeongyeon realized what she said as she mentally swore at herself. "I- uh...You see. I really wanted to kiss you. So Seungyeon told me we should play spin the bottle if you wanted to do. She gave me this bottle with a magnetic cap and I..slipped a paper clip into your pocket when I hugged you."

Tzuyu was quiet for a moment as they walked down the street. Jeongyeon was ready to run back home and lock herself inside her room. She wouldn't let anyone in, not even Momo. 

She finally got a response from Tzuyu's soft giggle. "Hey! What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's just cute how did all that just to kiss me. That's kind of romantic." She rested her head against hers which made Jeongyeon instantly calm down as she grinned to herself. Tzuyu was truly perfect to her and so understanding. This is why the date just had to be flawless. After a while, they finally arrived at the restaurant at the end of the block. 

"Ah, this is the place. "She smiled and opened the door for Tzuyu, in which she got thanked in return. She walked up to the hostess and showed off two fingers. "Table for two please."

"Ah yes." She smiled. "We've been expecting you. Follow me."

The pair looked at her oddly but still followed her to their table. They sat down across from each other as the hostess handed them their menus. "Your waitress will be right with you." She smiled before leaving. The two tried to shake off the awkward moment as they skimmed through the menus.

"The options look appetizing." said Tzuyu as Jeongyeon agreed.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna get the special."

"Oooo. Alright. I think I'll get that too."

Jeongyeon looked around the restaurant as she noticed something unusual. "You know, it's weird how we're the only ones here as if we got this whole place to ourselves."

"Mmm, yeah. That is strange and they were expecting us too."

"I always knew Seungyeon wanted to kill me."

Tzuyu laughed. "Maybe we're just over thinking it.  Let's not worry anymore. Tonight is about us. "She reached over to take the elder's hand as Jeongyeon smiled at her. 

"You're right. No more freaking out." 

Finally, their waitress had arrived at their table as she held out a pen and notepad. "Hello there, kids. Are you ready to order."

Jeongyeon lifted her head and went on full panic mode as soon as she recognized the waitress's face. 

"Seungyeon?!!"


_______________________________________________________________

Gosh you gotta love Seungyeon

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <333

-JanJan^^