The Big Question

Wing Woman

The dorm was colder than usual. Tzuyu walked down the hallway as she hugged herself tightly while shivering. "Ah..Why is it so cold today?" All of the sudden she felt warmer when a blanket was placed over her. She looked over her shoulder and smiled when noticed it was Jeongyeon.

"Is that better, baby?" She gave her a wide smile that Tzuyu seemed to melt over. She blushed when she was called 'baby' and nodded her head.

"Y-Yeah, a lot better. Thank you." Jeongyeon rubbed her back as Tzuyu adjusted her blanket. "So are you and your sister okay now?"

"Mhm, we are. I actually invited her over, if you don't mind."

"Of course not. I love seeing her around. She's honestly like a sister to me." Jeongyeon couldn't help but to feel happy to hear that last sentence. It was nice to know Tzuyu saw Seungyeon as a family member. Seungyeon sure did, since she constantly suggested Jeongyeon to marry the Taiwanese singer.

"Great! She should be here right about.." A door was swung open as the actress made her entrance. "...now."

"Hello, my adorable love birds." She giggled as she walked over to kiss their heads.

"Seungyeon, I swear you never seem to know what knocking is." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"I can knock your head with my fist, if you'd like."

"You know what--"

"Okay!" Tzuyu spoke up to end the argument as she clapped her hands together. "Are you guys hungry? I'll go warm up some pizza." She skipped on over to the kitchen and took out the leftover pizza from the fridge, placing it into the microwave before letting it warm up. Seungyeon and Jeongyeon sat in the dining room and waited for Tzuyu to come with their lunch. The tall girl came back with the pizza as she handed the girls their plates, sitting down with them. 

"Why thank you, Tzuyu. You are honestly a sweetheart. Jeongyeon is really lucky that you like her." She leaned in and whispered. "Did she pay you?"

Jeongyeon shot a glare at her sister. "Seungyeon!"

"Look at her and look at you! She likes dogs and you like bugs!"

"Bugs are important to this environment!" 

Tzuyu watched the two bicker as she laughed softly. The sisters turned to look at her, confused at why she thought their arguments were so amusing. 

"What's so funny?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy that you two are in my life." With that last part, she sat down and began to eat. Jeongyeon and Seungyeon smiled at her softly as they felt touched from Tzuyu's words. They decided to stop arguing and enjoy their lunch. 

After finishing up their meal, Seungyeon wiped with a napkin before suggesting an idea. "Hey, why don't we start building that new lego set?"

Jeongyeon nodded with a grin. "Sure!" She glanced over at Tzuyu. "You'll join too, right?"

Tzuyu giggled as she got up. "Of course!" The three girls cleared up the area, making sure that the table was clean again. Jeongyeon ran to her room to get her lego set before meeting up with the two in the living room.

"Let's build this bad boy." They sat down on the floor as they took out the pieces to build the Millennium Falcon. The girls took their time to make sure that every piece would fit. 

It was slowly starting to come together as Jeongyeon looked over at Tzuyu once they were done, nudging her gently. "Hey, I think I forgot my phone in the dining room. Can you go get it for me. I want to take some pictures!"

Tzuyu smiled as she stood up. "Sure! I'll be right back." She jogged on over to the get the phone before coming back as she handed it to the short haired singer.

"Ah thanks. We did a pretty good job."

Seungyeon agreed. "It was a lot of work but it was worth it!"

Jeongyeon snapped a few photos of the model before looking at Tzuyu. "Hey, can you open up that little window over there. I wanna get some photos of the interior." 

Tzuyu didn't quite understand why she had to do it but she decided not to question it. "Um..okay" She opened it up and spotted a little note that must have been placed there when she left to go to the dining room. She tilted her head and took it out as she read it out loud. "Will..you be my girlfriend?" She gasped as she realized what was happening, she looked over at Jeongyeon who was staring at her with a goofy grin.

"Well?"

"Yes, unnie! I would love to be your girlfriend." She smiled brightly before wrapping her arms around her beloved, kissing her softly as the other kissed her back. 

Seungyeon almost got teary eyed as she placed her hand over her heart. "Oh, I can't believe it. You two are finally together after all these years!" 

The new couple pulled away as Jeongyeon grinned at her sister. "It was all thanks to you. You make a great wing woman."

"Well, I try." She laughed as she held out her arms. "Come here you two."

They all joined in for a big group hug. At that moment, Jeongyeon was really thankful. She was happy to know that she finally got her dream girl and that she had a sister that she could always rely on. 

"Thank you, Seungyeon unnie. You're the best sister ever."

Tzuyu looked at her girlfriend and blinked. "Don't you two have another sister?"

Seungyeon and Jeongyeon looked at each other before looking back at Tzuyu as they looked backed at each other again. They shrugged before going back to their comfy group hug. Everything was finally at ease.


__________________________________________________________

Ah and that wraps up Wing Woman! Thank you so much for supporting this story. It means so much to me that you all enjoyed it! I know that JeongTzu is a very rare ship and that there aren't that many fics out there for them, which is why I wanted to spoil you all with a new chapter everyday! It was not easy but I tried my best and didn't miss a day. Your comments really meant the world to me so thank you so much for giving me feed back! You guys are the best!

Love you all <33333

-JanJan^^