[SPECIAL] Reminiscence #HappySeokjuDay

GFriend X Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairing : Lee Seokmin (Dokyeom / DK) & Choi Yuna (Yuju)

Words : 1358

Start Date : 4 February 2017

Finish Date : 4 February 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dokyeom is currently in practice room, hiding behind the pingpong table while Dino is doing his Vapp live broadcast and talk about his graduation. He just came back from Dino’s graduation; he went with Jeonghan, The8, Vernon and Seungkwan. The others have their own schedule, so Dokyeom is the one left with Dino. While Dino is talking about his graduation, he decides to appear in the broadcast; even if it just his hand. He put the heart finger sign up behind the ping pong table and it appears exactly on the top of maknae’s hand.

When the cutie maknae is asked about whose hand at the back, then only he invited Dokyeom to make appearance in the broadcast. After congratulates Dino and being fed grape, he saying goodbye to the fans and continue to watch maknae from the side. How time flies; last year he was the one graduating and this year, his maknae is graduating.

Talking about graduation, tomorrow is Feb 4th; which is exactly one year after his graduation. That date means everything to him; that is the start of him and Yuju. Well, it is not like they never interact in class before but they got public attention by graduating from dance department while holding main vocal position in their respective group.

He was standing in front of the class for photo taking session when Yuju entered the class. He was quite startled but tried to hide his nervousness around her. After Yuju received the certificate, she was asked to take picture along with Dokyeom. As they greeted each other, Dokyeom cannot help waved while bowing to her; drew laughter from their classmates. “Ahh, cutee!” “Ohhhhh, main vocals!” Few exclamation can be heard during their photo session and he cannot contain his smile.

“Hyung!” He startled by Dino’s voice who already done with his broadcast. “Let’s go home.” He gets up and leave the practice room together with the maknae. On the way back home, he reminded of how much Yuju and him progressed.

That was the first time he talked about Yuju in public. He was choosing punishment from the game that he played with Joshua, Jeonghan and Seungkwan when they became the guest DJ for KBS Radio Sukira. Seungkwan was the one initiated him to talk about Yuju. “You have a friend in GFriend, right?” “Ahhh… yes. My classmate, Yuju.” “You did greet her, right?” “I witnessed that!” Jeonghan offered to tell the story. “He greeted her in a weird way. He bowed while waving to her.” Jeonghan’s story made everyone laughed. Flustered, he tried to came up with something. “No….it’s because I’m not that close to her.” Luckily, they stopped and that made him felt relieved.

Because his has no schedule, he decides to cook at home and just chilling while watching some TV program.

He was in the kitchen when Seungkwan called him; asked him to come to the living room quickly. “Wahhh, I never thought that Umji sunbaenim liked us.” Vernon spoke. “It feels nice to see that other idols liked us. I’m feeling so proud right now.” S.Coups smiled. Yuju appeared on the screen, “My friend’s group, Seventeen. Jjang!” “Whoaaaaaa!” Everyone in the room were looking at him with meaningful smile. “What?” He continued looking at the screen.

The backdrop fell and she said “Omo! I thought Dokyeom was behind me!” Everyone were laughing. “Don’t tell me that you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter