[SPECIAL] Surprise on Surprise #2YearsWithGFRIEND #LovelyBooDay

GFriend X Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairing : Seventeen X GFriend

Words : 2368

Start Date : 15 Jan 2017

Finish Date : 16 Jan 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Everyone! Tomorrow is ISAC~” Seungkwan exclaimed when he walk into the living room from the kitchen while munching on biscuits.

 

“So, why are you suddenly mention that?” Dokyeom raised one of his eyebrows, feeling weird with the younger’s statement.

 

“It’s because I can meet Sinb tomorrow. Well, at least we can greet each other. I can’t believe that we attended Golden Disk Award on different day. It’s been a long time since I saw her.” Seungkwan replied.

 

“At least Dokyeom hyung can meet Yuju noona. I’m pretty sure you missed her.” Dino teased Dokyeom. “And of course, this also apply to Vernon hyung, Jun hyung, Mingyu hyung and S.Coups hyung.” He laughed.

 

The four people mentioned startled with their maknae’s statement. They cannot believe that their maknae has grow up. “But Dino, don’t forget that you can see your crush, Arin too tomorrow.” The8 smirked at the maknae who is blushing hardly.

 

While everyone is laughing hard at the maknae, Seungkwan is staring into the space. Don’t they remember my birthday tomorrow? His expression turns darker. Jeonghan notice his dongsaeng’s expression and gives hint to the others members.

 

“Ahh, talking about GFriend, tomorrow is their 2nd’s anniversary. Should we prepare something for them?” Wonwoo suggested. “Seungkwan-ah, come here. We have to discuss what should we do for the girls.” Seungkwan walks to s with heavy steps. Even my favourite Wonwoo hyung don’t remember my birthday…

 

Seungkwan cannot even focus on the discussion for GFriend’s tomorrow. He just lost his will to join. He glances at the clock and it is ten minutes left into midnight. While he is lost in his thought, Dokyeom secretly takes out his phone and texts someone.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Sinb-ah~!” Sinb who is lying on her bed is shouting from the room when Yuju called her. “Why, unnie? If you asks me to go to you, I won’t because I’m already lying on my bed and it’ll be a hassle for me to go down again.”

 

Yuju runs into the room just to make sure that Sinb not doing something with her phone; she is actually afraid that Sinb is planning to text Seungkwan. “Unnie, do you have to run now? You should save your energy tomorrow.” Sinb is confused by the older’s action. Yuju takes Sinb’s phone and quickly hides it behind her back.

 

“Unnie! What are you doing? I might missed on texting Seungkwan birthday wishes on time!” Sinb pleaded while trying to get back her phone. “No! You can’t do that. Dokyeom texted me just now and asked me to inform you to not give Seungkwannie birthday messages.” Yuju replied.

 

“Why?” She looked confused. “Well, after ISAC tomorrow we’re going to have late dinner with Seventeen members. So, they already planned a surprise party for Seungkwan. They want us to join them. Of course you want to spend your time with your bestie, right?” Yuju asked.

 

“Wow, like seriously?” Before Yuju can answer to her question, the rest of GFriend coming into the room. “Yes, Sinb. I just got permission from our manager and Coups already texted me the location for the dinner.” Sowon exclaimed. “Wow, isn’t it nice to have our boyfriends in the same group? It’s like a group date!” Eunha and Yerin squealed.

 

“Ahem, unnie. All of you except me and Sinb.” Umji said while rolling her eyes. Yerin goes to the maknae and touches her hair. “Don’t worry. Your time will come soon. Don’t think that you can hide about your feeling to Vernon.” Umji just looking at the floor, probably getting shy from Yerin’s statement.

 

“But, I haven’t prepared a gift for him.” Sinb pouted. “You guys do know about Seventeen just celebrated their 600th days of debut yesterday,right?” Sowon asked. “Should we celebrate them too? Since it’ll be hard for us to meet up as nineteen. Then, we should give the chocolates to them tomorrow night.” Yerin suggested. “Ah, there are chocolates. I forgot about that. But unnie, shouldn’t we do Vlive with our buddies?” Sinb asked.

 

“I’m very sure we’re going to get break during ISAC so I guess we can do Vlive during that time? Our buddies might wanna know about our update.” Eunha replied. The others nod their head. “Okay, then. So, should we discuss what’re we going to do for them?” Yuju is getting excited and the girls start discussing before go to sleep at 1 a.m.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“When are they going to come?” Dokyeom is waiting nervously for her girlfriend to come with her GFriend members. Everyone is excited except for the birthday boy who haven’t get birthday wishes from s. Of course, he is thankful to the fans who came to support them during ISAC and wished him happy birthday. But, it is different from the members’ wishes. He just want to wrap up the dinner and going to isolate himself in bed.

 

“Sorry guys!” The six girls are coming into the room that has been booked exclusively by S.Coups for both Seventeen and GFriend. “We need to settle some things before coming here.” The girls are taking their respective seat; they are sitting with their same-aged friends. “This is actually sadden me.” Dino suddenly speaks up. Everyone is looking at him dumbfounded. “Am I the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter