[REUPLOAD] Jealousy

GFriend X Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing : Lee Seokmin (Dokyeom/DK) & Choi Yuna (Yuju) 

Words : 3445

Start Date : 5 Dec 2016

Finish Date : 9 Dec 2016

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! ^^

I just thought that this one-shot need to be included in this compilation.

I think most of you guys already read this. So I hope you guys don't mind about this.

This is a special one-shot that I wrote based on G-Friend X Seventeen performance at MAMA 2016.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, she could not sleep and keep tossing herself in the bed. Her phone is held tightly in her hand; looks like she has some unfinished business. Worried that she will disturb her roommates, she decides to go to the living room.

 

It is almost 1am and she still deciding whether to call or just to text him. After contemplating for quite some time, she decides to text him in case he asleep. When she starts typing, a call with the id ‘Dokyeom^^’ appears that she almost screams and drops her phone.

 

“Yujuuuuuuuu~yahhh!” The caller started the conversation cheerfully. “Yah, Lee Dokyeom! What are you doing? Keep your voice down. It’s 1 in the morning!” Since she is alone in the living room, her whispering voice does not give any impact as it keeps resonate through the space.

 

“Oh, sorry! I just finished dance practice for our comeback soon.” His hard breathing can be heard as he just finished his dance practice. “Oh, right you’re gonna come back in December! Good luck in practicing! But, Dokyeom-ah…. have you heard about the news?” Yuju tried to ask Dokyeom carefully in case her group was the first one who knew about that.

 

“Ohhhh, that news… Of course I heard about that.” and then both of them fall into silence at the end of the line. To avoid the awkwardness, Yuna asked “So, what are we going to do?” Honestly, she does not even know why she brought up that question. She feels like the stupidest person in the world. Then, chuckles can be heard from the boy, “Yahh, Yuna! It’s not like we’re dating. Why are you asking that weird question?” Honestly, Dokyeom can feel the nervous tone of hers, he also feel that his heart thumping like crazy. “Lee Dokyeom, that’s not my intention! When there is a collaboration, we will meet each other right? Together with our group, of course. Don’t you think that we are going to be awkward with each other?” Yuju asked, probably actually worried what kind of collaboration that they are going to do. Actually how am I going to face Dokyeom?

 

Sowon walks out from her room to get some water when she realised that Yuju is on the phone with someone. “With whom you are talking to, Yuju? It’s getting late. Go to your room, we have an important meeting tomorrow.” “I am going to have heart attack if you keep appear out of nowhere unnie!” Dokyeom smiles as he heard Yuju’s conversation with her member. He looks at the time, it is almost 2. Guess it is a cue for him to end the call. “Yuna, are you still there?” He is trying to engage with Yuju. “Ah, yes! Sorry, Sowon unnie trying to kill me by appearing out of nowhere. Sorry Dokyeom but I guess we should end our call here.” She wished to talk to him longer but she need to get her beauty sleep for the meeting; of course she want to look at her best in front of him.

 

“Alright, sleep tight and sweet dreams! See you tomorrow.” Dokyeom smiled widely as he looks at his phone screen. During ‘Aju Nice’ promotion, they exchanging phone number and now they become closer by texting each other. Since both of them are very busy, they never call each other. He do not know from where he get the courage to call her at the middle of the night. I guess I am too excited to see her tomorrow.

 

“Hyung, have you finished with the call? Let’s go back to our dorm. I’m too tired and we have meeting with G-Friend tomorrow.” Seungkwan tapped Dokyeom shoulder. He looks at his hyung face, even though he looks tired, he can see a tad of happiness on Dokyeom. After all, he is the only one knows about him liking Yuju ever since they were classmates. “You’re right, Seungkwan-ah. Let’s go.” Both of them are the last ones leave the practice room.

 

Few hours before, both Sowon and S.coups received a call from their company for a meeting about the MAMA collaboration stage news. This is the first time both groups collaborating with other idols as a group. For the leaders, this might be a good chance for them to socialize with idols since both groups are kind of awkward especially with opposite gender. After the meeting ended, both leaders exchanged numbers to decide on the meeting venue for tomorrow.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung, don’t you feel nervous to see them? I’m so excited and looking forward to our collaboration stage.” Hoshi smiled widely. The rest of the members chuckle looking at Hoshi. Seventeen already arrived at the meeting venue; conference room at G-Friend’s agency.

 

Meanwhile, G-Friend just arrived at the company. “Okay, you guys can go to the conference room first.” Manager oppa said. “Oppa, i thought that we’re going together?” Sowon asked curiously. “I’m going to another meeting with Seventeen’s manager. So, for a while you guys gonna be alone with them. Just get familiar with each other.” SinB and Yerin giggling together; excited to see Seventeen whom their music G-Friend always enjoyed danced to.

 

“Oh, really?” Yuju asked for confirmation. Oh my god, this is going to be so awkward. “Yeah, and you guys need to go to the conference room right now. I’ve been told that they already waiting there.” Manager oppa exclaimed. “Aish oppa, you should have tell us sooner! Let’s go, girls!” Sowon take Eunha’s hand and run to the elevator followed by the rest of the girls.

 

“Suddenly I feel so nervous, Umji.” Yuju turned to Umji that looks so happy to see Seventeen. “Why, unnie? You should be familiar with them as Dokyeom-ssi was your classmate right?” The mention of Dokyeom’s name made her face flushed. “Unnie, just relax. Aren’t you curious what kind of stage that we’re going to perform? I’m so excited!” the 18-years old fangirl cannot contain her excitement.

 

“Kim Yewon, do you really like Seventeen?” SinB asked. “Yes, very much.” She grinned; SinB offers high-five to her since both of them really like the boy group.

 

“Okay, we’re arrived. Let’s go, we don’t want them to wait for us, aren’t we?” Yerin walked out from the elevator.

 

Seventeen members are having conversation among them. The 95’ liners are talking, the moodmaker as always ; Dokyeom, Hoshi and Seungkwan are joking with each other and the rest are just amused with the trio.

 

Just then, the door is opened and all their attention averted to the door. One by one beautiful girl entering the room. Dokyeom’s eyes keep looking for her and when she come into his sight, he relieved; as long as she is in front of him. Both of the group standing face to face, exchange group greeting and followed by individual greeting.

 

The conference room is enough to fit in 25 person inside it. Sowon notices Seventeen members look uncomfortable sitting close to each other; there are not much space between them. Meanwhile at G-Friend’s side, there are so much space beside Yuju; all the chairs beside her are taken by Seventeen members.

 

“I’m sorry to say this but I notice that there are space beside Yuju. If you think your movement is limited, why don’t few of you pull the chairs and sit beside her?” Sowon suggested as she wants Seventeen members sit in comfort. S.Coups looks at s and he notices that Dokyeom; who is sitting at the end of the row is the most uncomfortable.

 

“I guess you’re right, Sowon-ssi. Maybe Hoshi, Seungkwan and Dokyeom can move to the other side?” Dokyeom looked at S.Coups with unreadable expression and regrets why he choose to seat at the end. He thought that he could avoid glancing at Yuju if he chose that seat. Hyung, why are you doing this to me...

 

Dokyeom slowly pull his chair and walk closer to space beside Yuju. “Annyeong, Dokyeom-ah.” Yuju said it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter