Fast Pace

GFriend X Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing : Lee Seokmin (Dokyeom/DK) & Choi Yuna (Yuju) 

Words : 1376

Start Date : 2 Jan 2017

Finish Date : 8 Jan 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokmin and Yuna are one of the top celebrity couple as they  still receive huge love from public after 5 years of marriage. Lee Seokmin who is a musical actor first met Choi Yuna, the supermodel when they were in ‘Couple’ magazine cover photoshoot. Everyone in the industry was shocked when they announced that they were getting married after two months of dating which they kept it as a secret.  

 

They are on their way home from the charity event held by Chanwoo Group. The charity event was held annually and attended by many influential person; including artists, actors and actresses as well as politicians.

 

Both of them are silent without words along the drive. Well, to public they might be the sweetest couple but in reality they are just like two stranger who sharing a house to live in. As soon as they arrived, Yuna quickly get out from the car and storms into the house.

 

Seokmin sighs. He does not know what to do and how to fix the situation. He wishes to travel back to the happy times which is 3 years ago; when their life was full of happiness.

 

Everything start to go wrong when Yuna told him that she was pregnant. Seokmin was the happiest person in the world when he knew that he is going to be a father. The baby was two weeks old when Yuna told him the news. Seokmin was busy with his musical promotion at that time and he always tried to be with Yuna as long as he can. He felt sorry to her as he cannot be with her as much as he can.

 

Yuna understood her husband’s profession and told him to do his best on musical promotion and assured him that she will always take care of herself. She also took a break from modelling just to focus on the baby. The news of pregnancy was all over the media and the public was really happy for the couple.

 

Everywhere Seokmin go, he will always get bombarded with the questions about his family. Of course, Seokmin answered them with a fatherly smile; asking blessing from everyone for his baby.

 

But, the worst thing happened where Seokmin was at Busan for Musical Awards as he was nominated for the Best Musical Actor. He did asked Yuju to follow him to Busan as he worried about her and the baby but Yuju declined and wanted stay at home. Seokmin asked help from his sister to take care of his wife.

 

Seokmin couldn’t be happier as he received the Best Musical Actor award. He felt that year was his best; from personal to his career, everything has been going well. But, the happiness didn’t stay long when he got a message from his sister that Yuna was sent to the hospital.

 

The event have not ended yet but he left because he was worried of Yuna and the baby. As soon as he arrived, Yuna was laying down on the hospital bed weakly. He was told by the doctor that his wife had a miscarriage because of huge shock that she received when she slipped in the bathroom.

 

The news of Yuna’s miscarriage was announced in media few days later. Many reporters want to get an exclusive interview from Seokmin regarding the issue but he rejected all of them. He decided to stay beside his wife until her condition is fully healed since he had no upcoming schedules.

 

For the first two month, Yuna has been receivin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter