White

GFriend X Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing : Jung Yerin (Yerin) & Wen Junhui / Moon Junhui (Jun) 

Words : 2622

Start Date : 8 January 2017

Finish Date : 4 February 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yerin is waiting patiently at the place they promised to meet. The weather is so cold but luckily she is wearing a bright thick yellow coat; a present that he gave during her last birthday. After fifteen minutes waiting, she gives up and running to the nearest cafe. While sipping on her hazelnut latte, she is typing something on her phone and continue admiring the surrounding that filled with snow.

Her expression becomes sour as the person that she has been waiting for still not coming. She tries to calm herself while looking at her phone. He won’t ditch me again, right? A man walks into the cafe and smirks as soon as he sees the girl that he has been missing. He walks slowly and stands behind Yerin without her notice while hearing her cute complaints.

“Oh!” Yerin exclaims when suddenly her sight turns to black pitch. “You’re late, Wen Junhui!” She pouted. Jun is releasing his hands and sit in front of Yerin. “Aigoo, what’s with that sour face?” Jun asked.

“You’ve made me waiting for almost one hour and that’s all you gotta say? What a jerk!” Yerin puffed her cheek. “I’m sorry for being late. I don’t know that the photoshoot is going longer than I expected.” Jun apologized.

As a kindergarten teacher, the only times that she can spend time longer with Jun is during weekends. But since Jun is a model, his working time is flexible so she has to go along with his schedules. Ever since they were in college, Jun has always been popular. He was a student of Acting department while Yerin was in Education major. They first met each other during the group blind date that set by Jun’s Friend, Hoshi.

Jun joined the date just for fun since he was bored that day because everyone was outside. Yerin was actually forced by her hoobae who is also her close friend, Eunha to join the blind date. Jun fell in love with her at the first sight. While everyone was drunk and chit chatting with each other, she just sit at the corner while drinking water; clearly not even interested with the blind date thingy. After the group date, the girls were trying to get Jun’s number but he never entertain them. He went to Yerin instead and offered her to send her home.

Jun was always the one to take the first step; he was the one who asked for her number, asked her on a date and he was the one who asked her to be his girlfriend. Yerin did not know from where Jun got the courage to be with a normal girl like her. Jun was not a normal college guy; he was the most popular guy that time.

He have been working with many pretty girls in his department for acting performance and not to forget that he also working as a part-time model. Jun have been hit by them but not even one that left him deep impression other than Yerin.

By looking at Jun, he is a person who has chic personality and he really likes to dress up. The image that he portrayed is completely opposite from his love interest. Yerin is a girl that likes simplicity in her outfit as long as she is comfortable in it. She does not need that heavy makeup just to attract guys, she just like to stay humble and be herself by putting light makeup. But thanks to Jun, Yerin has upgrade her fashion style.

“Well, what should we do today?” Jun asked his girlfriend.

Thinking about that can makes Yerin’s heart flutters. “Should we go and grab some lunch, then watch some movies? Plus, I feel like I want to go to amusement park.” Yerin looked at her boyfriend with puppy eyes, hoping that she can spend the whole day with him.

“Alright then. Shall we?” Jun stands up and put his left hand at his waist, getting ready for Yerin. She immediately arise from her seat and slips her hands into Jun’s arm. Then, they walk out from the cafe to grab their lunch.

After watching movie, they decide to buy some drinks. While waiting, Jun receives a phone call. Jun steps outside to take the call and somehow Yerin can sense that their date is already over. After pays for the drinks, Yerin walks to Jun and asks, “Why?”

Jun looks at his girlfriend apologetically. “I’m afraid that we might not make it to amusement park…” He bites his lips, can expect Yerin’s reaction. “Ahhh….It’s okay. I know this job is important to you, right?” Yerin smiled but deep in her heart she is very disappointed. “I’m sorry, baby. I promise that I’ll make it to you next time.” He holds her hands tightly. “Let me send you home.” Yerin shakes her head. “No, it’s fine. I can go home by myself. You should go now..” Yerin notices that Jun’s manager already here to pick him up. She tries to be cheerful as she can so that Jun will leave without worrying about her. She turns him around and pushes his back slowly to the van. “I’ll call you later.” Jun kissed her cheek and waved at his girlfriend.

Yerin’s eyes follow the van that leaves her alone in that spot. “So, for how many times already? Yerin-ah, let’s go comfort ourselves with ramyun.” She patted her own shoulders and leaves the place.

------------------------------------------------------

Weekend has come and today is a special day for both Yerin and Jun. It is their fifth anniversary and Yerin is devastated as Jun is currently at the overseas for his photoshoot. He is travelling to LA and it is his second week there. She cannot help but sad because Jun seems forget about their anniversary.

‘Good morning, my love. I hope you’re having a great day today. See you in few days.’ She looks at the text that Jun sent. “Whatever, Wen Junhui. Should I celebrate our anniversary and send pictures to him so that he remembers that today is actually our anniversary. He’s going to regret this.” Yerin smirked.

While eating her breakfast, someone pushes her doorbell. Who’s com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter