VIX. PERFECT

Discography: VOLUME 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PERFECT Artist: Ed Sheeran

 

 

Under the heat of the fireplace came Yuri’s comfortable and sweaty state. Winter is not official yet however the once serene looking veranda is covered with utmost purity and thin layers of snow. She disregarded the cover provided by the wool blanket, grabbed a glass of water to quench the thirst.

 

December came without the jingle of the bells or those kisses under the mistletoe. Instead it welcomed her with a blizzard of black snows and an upset stomach. More so Yuri loathed the fighting, even if things are looped into the idea of the other party being at fault, she still tries to be the land down under. Making amends to stop the useless bickering of repeated topics. If she still can call those repeated. She saw the slight glimpse of the ending.

 

She drank the entire glass in a one big gulp. The snow look fantastic, and it defines the tip of the silver mountains overlooking the small town. The consolation of these places gave her heart a little squeeze, the silver lake looked majestic and eventually she composed herself on a thought of being here with her.

 

However it is A view which apparently yanked her out of her reverie. Her own fantasy.

 

 

“If you are ready to talk, call me. I’ll be here.”

 

 

She pressed the send button with a determined face. Talking the problem out would solve it, she reckoned.

 

____

 

 

A violent jolt yanked Jessica away from the pieces of denim fabrics laid in front of her. She dusted away the specs of coffee beans in the table, for a moment she desired the reason why. If she is a little bit observant, she would know that it is the outcome of the lack of knowledge of operating those coffee makers.

 

“If you are ready to talk, call me. I’ll be here.”

 

She scanned the text underneath the looming clouds of tears. She felt bad. Almost gloating at the ironic sadness filling her heart. December fell with utmost anticipation to those who anticipated it, by far, Jessica loved the month. It is the situation that she is mad about.

 

Jessica Jung sat stiffly at her swivel chair. Asking herself such questions that even she can’t answer. She took the time to untie her ponytail, long and dark locks fell like raindrops. Masking the tired face of the creative director.

 

“You did put effort in this one huh?” 

 

Talking to no one is a huge act of crazy. However Jessica is not crazy, in fact she is paranoid. Afraid. With the way Yuri constructed the text, it is clear that the other girl made an effort to make it appear good. Like nothing is wrong, and the problem is just a slip of a tragedy. 

 

Jessica let the curtain of her luminous mask fall once again when a knock on the door reverberated on her ears. Locking her phone in an instant.

 

“There are just a few thing I would like to clarify Jess.” He looked solemn. 

 

At least Jessica felt the sympathy behind the beady eyes of Tyler Kwon. She remained seated, letting the reality sink in. The measurement of her gaze is so far away that even Tyler took the time to sit in front of her to gain the attention that he did not deserve.

 

She did not answer and did not acknowledged his presence.

 

“If you want to really pursue this, that is the only way.”

 

“I have indebted everything that I have in this. If I turn back, what would that make me?” She stared at him with those cold stares. 

 

“Brave.” He smiles, leaning in to cradle Jessica’s trembling hands in his.

 

“I can’t.” Tears made themselves visible.

 

“If she can endure a few moments of losing you. Then both of you are brave enough. She needs to know as well.”

 

“She deserves everything. I can’t give her that.”

 

Tyler shifted his weight backwards, hands in his pockets as she eyes his best artist crumble into the conflict of love and duty. He might be dubbed as evil by no other than Jessica’s fans herself but he did not even thought of the problem going this entirely big. If only he did not became greedy. 

 

“I’m sorry. But I’ll make this right.”

 

 

Once again a hallow breathing and Jessica’s blank eyes welcomed him back.

 

 

 

She is who she is. Impulsive and greedy for who she possess. Jessica’s hands hovered over Yuri’s doorknob. Heart throbbing and the impending result of the talk. However as she decided to retract the lever to open up the one thing that blocks her world from crumbling, it suddenly swayed with much effort revealing Yuri who is apparently ready to talk. But Jessica is who Jessica is. 

 

Impulsive: grabs the tanned girl in a heated kiss, pushing her roughly in the warm apartment.

 

Greed for her possession: momentarily gasping for air then like magnets, her lips is drawn back by the sheer force of her greed. 

 

For the lips tasted that of mint and Yuri’s love with a hint of saltiness from Yuri’s heart. How easy it is to say I love you, when at the same time it is so hard to prove. Jessica loved her. Loves her still. And will never cease. 

 

“Let me go. Please. It hurts.” Yuri’s cry is meek and subtle. Each tear fell like those of hush raindrops of July. 

 

“Would you wait for me then Yuri?” Jessica returned her lover’s cry with a soft peck in the lips. Wiping those tears would eventually frail her heart to the ends of the universe.

 

She awaits her answers. Her eyes that of crystal haze, burning with emotions. She is drowned. Yet she does not know how if she wanted to be saved.

 

“If we are meant. If my heart allows. If you are still the same. Then maybe?”

 

 

“Wait for me then.”

 

December 25th. Christmas came, like it always does. 

 

And also, December 25th. She lets her go.

 

 

 

Jessica wakes up with a hollow yawn. He finds him seated by the ends of his sturdy leather swivel chair. Coffee in his hands like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter