The White Knight

Alice in Boyfriend Land [Re-Write]

"DINOSAUR?!" I screamed, grabbing Minwoo and Hyunseong's hands and running away instinctively. "Why the hell is there a dinosaur here? And don't try telling me it's in love with me too!"

"Deeno-saw-wer?" Minwoo asked, cutely tilting his head. "What's a deeno-saw-wer? That was defiantly a Jabberwocky."

"Jabberwocky?!"

‘I’m gonna have a permanent headache from this place if things don’t start making sense soon.’I cursed to myself as I ran. Minwoo and Hyunseong we’re now the ones running ahead, holding tightly onto my hands and pulling me after them.

The Jabberwocky ran after us, but its size defiantly slowed it down. Trees would hit its body and fall, keeping it from running as fast as us. But the Jabberwocky was big, it had to be twenty or thirty times my size, with giant wings and a massive torso. It had claws on its wings along with claws on all four of its legs, and sharp teeth.

The three of us dodged through the trees while also dodging the Jabberwocky's attempts to pick us up in its teeth.

"A Jabberwocky. It lives in the forests and it's very dangerous, when woken up." Hyunseong clarified. "But what would've woken it up?"

"Alice's scream." Minwoo quickly replied. I mentally cursed myself. "That's what made me find you guys. I heard her scream and chased after it."

"So this is my fault now?" I hissed, picking up my run. The Jabberwocky his head forward, almost taking me out with its sharp teeth, but Hyunseong pulled me out of the way.

"That was close." He sighed, gripping my hand tighter. "Be more careful, Alice. We can't lose you."

The Jabberwocky his head forward again, this time not aiming for me but for Minwoo. His large teeth got a grip of Minwoo, scratching his sides and causing him to fall to the ground. He tumbled to the side until he hit a tree, writhing on the floor in pain.

"Minwoo!" I screamed, dropping Hyunseong’s hand and running to his side. The Jabberwocky caught sight of our still bodies and began to creep slowly toward where we sat. Hyunseong threw rocks and sticks at the Jabberwocky, trying to get it to turn around and come after him, but the Jabberwocky had its sight set on us. "Minwoo, you gotta get up. Please! Get up or we're going to be killed!"

Minwoo groaned, rolling over to face me. His sides were bloody and drops of blood were splattered on his face and hands. I gasped at the sight of him.

"Go Alice. I don't want you to get hurt!" He said weakly, using all the energy in him to speak.

The Jabberwocky got closer, completely ignoring Hyunseong's attempt at a diversion. Hyunseong sighed impatiently and vanished, only to reappear next to Minwoo.

"Alice, what are you doing? It's coming closer! Just leave him, you gotta go." Hyunseong yelled, grabbing my arm, attempting to pull me away. I snatched my arm back, glaring at him.

"We can't just leave Minwoo here! He is going to die!" I screamed, the tears welling up in my eyes. Hyunseong looked at me seriously for a second, before sighing and throwing Minwoo over his shoulder.

"Let's go." he said, but before we could begin our escape it was too late. The Jabberwocky had gotten to close for us to ever out run it and it had cornered us against the trees. It approached slowly, circling us, getting ready for the kill when a scream like a banshee came from over head.

A man dressed in white armor came flying out of the trees with a sword in his hand. He landed on the Jabberwocky's back and started to slash away at the top of its head. The Jabberwocky let out a fierce screech like a cry and the whole forest shook from its pain.

"What are you doing attacking an innocent girl, you beast?!" The man screamed, each one of his blows injuring the Jabberwocky more and more until one final chop sent the Jabberwocky's head to the ground. Green oozing blood spilled from its neck where it had just been beheaded. I gagged at the sight of the dead monster as its body collapsed on the floor.

The man jumped off of the Jabberwocky, extending his hand to me. I looked at him and back at his hand before taking it. He shook my hand excitedly.

"The names Donghyun, Kim Donghyun." he said energetically, still shaking my hand. "And who are you, pretty young thing?"

"Alice." I mumbled, withdrawing my hand that was now covered in green blood.

'I wonder if this guy is in love with me too...'

“Well... do I have the permission to say you look beautiful, Miss Alice?” Donghyun smirked flirtatiously. “Even dressed in dirt and rags, you’re quite a beauty.”

“Thanks.” I rolled my eyes but blushed a little, unsure if he was trying to compliment me or be funny. Next to me, Hyunseong coughed.

"Ahem... We can skip introductions for now. Minwoo is starting to bleed on me." He spoke up, seeming to be annoyed by the appearance of another guy.

"Oh buddy. You're not lookin' so good there... Why'd you let the 'wocky getcha???” Donghyun laughed. "I'm just kidding. I know this great place in town that'll fix ya right up. That is, of course, if we can get you there before you croak!"

I gaped at Donghyun as Minwoo groaned in pain, knowing that this was nothing to be cracking jokes about.

"Who are you?" I asked, disbelieving that this guy could be so happy and rude at a time like this.

"I am a knight." he replied. "A white knight to be precise."

"You can't be a white knight." Hyunseong challenged him, narrowing his eyes at the new guy. "The white knights went extinct years ago when the Queen came into power. There isn't a single one left."

"Well... except me, of course. I am the last of the surviving white knights. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Donghyun extended his slimy hand to Hyunseong. Before they could shake hands Minwoo moaned loudly on Hyunseong’s back.

"Hyunseong... can you make the pain stop now?" Minwoo asked weakly. His voice was almost a whisper from his inability to talk.

"We need to get him out of here right now!" I said, feeling Minwoo's forehead. He had gotten a fever and blood was exiting his body from multiple wounds. "Where did you say that hospital was, Donghyun?"

"Follow me!"


OHMYGAH HAPPY SEOB DAY :D <3
 

Yoseob is my ultimate bias and the love of my life <3 I can't believe he's 23! My baby ages backwards xD
In honor of my baby's birthday, I did a cover of Just Before Shock even though I'm sick, so it T.T

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbN1GskRJIc

But anywho... I finished Secret Garden (and cried for 2 hours at the ending! ;A;) and now I'm back to write more! And I really wanna start writing actual chapters so hopefully I'll be done re-writing soon ><

^ That is le Jabberwockey :P
-Brii <3