Hello Baby! We Got married~ - Chapter 34

Hello Baby! We Got Married~

"When will you tell everyone about your enlistment?" Donghae dropped his voice to a whisper as he sat next to Leeteuk.

"I don't know.... I'm going to leave at the end of the year"

"You have six months! Just relax and tell the rest of them soon and it will be all okay," Donghae responded.

"Donghae-ah.... I have an enormous undertaking to ask of you..." Leeteuk nervously said.

"What's up?" Donghae asked as he reached to cut the samgyupsal.

"Will you come to the army with me? I know I'm 30 years old but I'm scared to tell you the truth."

(Donghae froze as Leeteuk's heart-felt question hit him. Of course he wanted to be there for Leeteuk just like Leeteuk had been there for him when Donghae's father passed away - but was their relationship more meaningful than his commitment to Yoona? Especially since his first child is to be expected quite soon)

"Why not Heechul hyung?" Donghae tried to ask in a calm voice.

"Oh as if I'm going to spend two years with that crazy man...." Leeteuk laughed.

"Stop talking about me you two, I know you love me but I'm all Jessica's!" Heechul smirked as he walked past.

(Leeteuk's eyes locked with Donghae's and they practically pleaded the younger man. Shifting his strained gaze away from Leeteuk's, to Yoona's his heart melted as she smiled back at him but no matter what... the 15 boys will always be Super Junior - regardless of who came and went s will be number one)

"I'll go with you, hyung," Donghae nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the end of 2012 finally came, Donghae and Leeteuk walked side by side to the army base.  Bowing a full 90 degrees to the cameras and reporters that had came along as well. The two men searched the crowd trying to find Taeyon and Yoona and they saw them on the side, patiently waiting for the media to finish taking pictures. Just before the van to take Leeteuk and Donghae pulled up, Yoona and Donghae met quickly.

"You forgive me right? For having to leave you two now?" Donghae worriedly asked.

"Don't worry you babo, look how happy she is!" Yoona cooed at the beaming baby.

"Our Yerin is amazing isn't she...." Donghae gazed at their child.

"We'll be here when you get back, but you better visit when you are on your holidays!" Yoona kissed her husband goodbye.

"You're not going to leave without saying goodbye to us will you?!" a familiar voice asked.

As Yoona and Donghae turned around they saw the Yoogeun, Kyungsan, Lawrence and Sunye smiling at them. When the final goodbyes had been said, Donghae and Leeteuk flashed one last smile for the cameras before the two men entered the van - ready to serve their country. It had not been easy to get where they were today, but both Donghae and Yoona knew that this was it.

Everything that had led up to this moment was for reason and this was the final obstacle that blocked their path to be together.

 

THE END