Hello Baby! We Got Married~ - Chapter 33

Hello Baby! We Got Married~

"Are we terrible people for doing this?" Yoona asked with teary eyes as Yoogeun and Kyungsan were led away from Yoona and Donghae.

"It's was the only logical solution... Don't worry, look how happy Yoogeun and Kyungsan are with their new dinosaur toys!" Donghae kissed his wife's ebony coloured hair.

(Sunye and Lawrence tickled the two boys as they helped them into Lawrence's* car. The two youngsters screaming with delight as they clutched their new toys that Sunye and Lawrence had given to them. With a last wave the car drove around the corner and out of sight - Yoona's tears escaping as it did so)

*I changed Sunye's partner to Lawrence instead of Richard... Found it a bit awkward since one of my friends is named Richard as well o.o

"You know... I really don't get why we had to come with you here I mean... isn't this more of a you and Donghae thing?" Taeyeon let out a bored sigh

"Yeah no kidding man... As much as I am sad to see them go, you two really didn't have to drag us along as well..." Siwon agreed.

"Okay okay all I'm hearing is an attempt to guilt me and Yoona into buying you guys lunch," Donghae gave a michevious grin.

"You know us so well," Heechul patted Donghae's head.

"Taeyeon-ah! Let's go eat!" Leeteuk pulled Taeyeon's arm anxiously.

"Why are you so eager to go out all the time?!" Taeyeon snapped and withdrew her arm from his hold. She walked off, ahead of the massive group. Leaving all the Super Junior members completely clueless.

"PMS... it's a real sometimes," Tiffany laughed as she explained Taeyeon's aggrivated attitude.

"No but hyung, why ARE you always wanting to go out? Is something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked curiously.

"I... I don't know! I really don't want to lose a moment with you guys!"

"But why?" Seohyun asked.

"ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?!" Taeyeon yelled from the restaruant's door which was a fair 20 metres away from where the rest of the idols were standing.

Leaving Seohyun's last question in the air hanging, the group hurriedly made their way to meet Taeyeon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay a short (terrible) chapter but it has been a long time... and I mean REEEEEEEEEEEALLLLY long time... I don't know if anyone would still be bothered to read this fanfic when it comes up in their 'New Story Updates'....

Mianhae~~~

I would like to say it is because I have been busy that I haven't updated but the truth is, yes although I am quite busy nowadays but mainly I had lost my faith in YoonHae a couple of months ago... This was the period where I was hooked on EXO-M and IU and Ailee. However, I saw a couple of YoonHae pictures that were taken in the recent SMTown concerts so I thought 'hmmm haven't updated Hello Baby! We Got Married~ in a while...' so here is a little something for you guys! I know it's been long, way too long so I feel that now I have updated a new (short) chapter that I can feel less guilty hehe.