08.

My Grumpy Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I HATE MYSELF... ITS BEEN LIKE THREE MONTHES AND I HAVEN'T UPDATES THIS! ITS MAY GUYS MAY! THIS IS A ING CHRISTMAS STORY.

~

I'm just standing there watching Taeyong mess with tangled light. "Jaehyun plug this in" Taeyong passes the cord over to me and I lazily plug it in.

I plop down next to him "do we have an extra blue one" he says as he unscrews a small blue light bulb "and a pink one?".

I open the tiny box and pull out a few extra bulbs. "Only a blue one, just put this green one on" I hold them up and Taeyong looks at me in disgust.

"There is already a green one right there, that's ruining the pattern!" He says as he only grabs the blue one. 

I stand up and roll my eyes. "I'm not starting a fight with you. I'll just go check the other box".

When I enter the house I mumble "brat". He obviously heard but he doesn't say any thing. " Does this have a spare pink?" I ask Mrs. Lee as she unfolds a small thing with green bristles.

A mistletoe. My eyes widen as I watch her walk into the kitchen....'No no no no' sirens go off in his head as he watches her go.

"Here" his mother hands him one and Jaehyun quickly evacuates the house.

"Will this work your highness?" Jaehyun says in his most fanciest manner. Taeyong rolls his eyes but still takes it.

He screws in the lightbulb and turns the lights back on. "Perfect" he mumbles as he stares down.

Jaehyun jumps off of the the porch and picks up some of the snow that rests perfectly on his mothers car. I pack the snow quietly as I watch Taeyong threw the corner of my eye.

I turn quickly and fling it knowing exactly where my target is.

I watch the white spread across taeyongs hair.

"JUNG JAEHYUN!" Taeyong screams before leaping to his feet. Jaehyun smiles as Taeyong voice raises.

Taeyong had aimed a snowball perfectly at Jaehyun's face. But when he released the white ball Jaehyun had dodged it and it had hit the car.

Jaehyun began to laugh as Taeyong grumpily made another one. " you!" Taeyong had gotten Jaehyun exactly in the center of his temple.

After sometime they began to both fling snowballs at each other competitively, Neither slowing down for the other to dodge or make another snow ball. 

~short Kun and win win pov~

"They are so stupid" Kun sighed as he watch Jaehyun and Taeyong run back and forth while having a snowball fight.

"Their like four year olds" win win chuckled as he watched them also from the living room window.

Kun began to doubt that the boys hated each other. "And your sure, they hate each other?" He asks win win.

"They act like it at school and for as long as I've known them most have said they dislike each other" win win says quietly.

"Well, dislike isn't the same as hate is it?" Kun says and the look on win wins face shows he's starting to agree.

"I guess" win win nods as he continues to watch Jaehyun throw the final snowball before Taeyong forfeits.

~Taeyong~

"Forfeit!" Taeyong throws his arms up before he falls back on the snow.

I breathe out and in in fast quick breathes. "...".

"I won!" Jaehyun smiles before he him self falls to the ground as he lands on his just a few inches away from me.

"Shut...Up" I say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter