03.

My Grumpy Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mom decided it would be a good idea to invite the Jung's over for dinner which was basically just Jaehyun and his Mother.

Which I had to keep arguing with ten and Yuta on how it was not a date!

It was a dinner where our mothers would be present the whole time.

"Do I have to eat with you guys?" I ask as I grab an Apple.

I've already as my mom this question seven times already

"Yes for the last time Taeyong" she says as she cuts carrots for the salad.

"Put that down" she smacks the apple out of my hand "cut some of the radish will you?".

I sigh and grab the knife being precise on the cuts.

"Where's dad?" I ask already bored even though I knew he worked late.

"He's working late again so he won't be joining us" she says as she adds the carrots into the bowl.

Sometimes I like to think...'I wish I had a job so I could just work late for times like these'.

I nod as my mother tells me to get into the shower after telling me I stink...which I don't see possible I already shower today.

But she didn't care...

I sighed as I walked up the stairs slowly wondering if Mrs. Jung would call and suddenly cancel by saying something like "Jaehyun is suddenly ill" or "Jaehyun ran away".

~Jaehyun~

" Do we have to go?" Jaehyun ask feeling lazy as he changed channels on the TV.

His mother just looked at him as she sorted through the bills.

"Go bathe we only have an hour and your not even ready" she says.

I go to stand up.

Ever since Taeyonb and him had that fight which was only three days ago...Jaehyun got grounded due to that.

But he always gets a sharp pain in his head if he stands up to fast "" he mumbles.

"Hey!" His mother yells.

"Sorry" he said quickly making his way upstairs.

Instead of getting in the shower he kinda just did something to his head.

Its not like their going to some fancy place. 

He is now just laying on his bed with boredom creeping up on him slowly.

He decided to just slip on a simple white T-shirt with some jeans and his vans.

The white T-shirt brings him back when he dyed taeyongs shirts pink and the cut holes in them just to be a .

His phone begans to ring loudly which causes Jaehyun to front flip of his bed since he had been laying upside down.

"Ow" he groan as he grabbed his phone it read "Johnny".

" What?" Jaehyun asked.

"Wow not even a hello? I know tour mother taught you better than that" Johnny simply says just to push his buttons.

"Fine hello? What do you want?" Jaehyun says as he falls back onto his bed.

"Hello to you to and your hanging with Taeyong Lee? As in the Taeyong you like hate?" He ask.

"Actually its a-" johnny interrupted him.

"Were you about to say Date? Because honestly I'm not surprised if your hatred for each other was just one of those tsundere things in anime-" this time I Interrupt him after processing his words.

"Back the up its not a date its a dinner with our moms there" jaehyuns says.

"Jaehyun its time to go!" His mother yells.

Before johnny says anything else...Jaehyun hangs up on him without saying bye.

"A date my " he mutters.

~Taeyong~

"Do I have to do that thing where I stand behind you and say Hi to them?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter