09.

My Grumpy Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AND NOW ITS JUNE. ING JUNE!

~•••

"WHAT?" I said in shock as my mom quietly reads off her phone.

"That's what the school messaged me" She says clicking her phone off.

"Why?" I asked still not believing it.

"Taeyong, its because your school is farther ahead than other schools, also it appears when the school got the results of your Winter Finals...everyone got good scores, so its a break for the teachers and students" she simply says

"But do we really deserve another week and a half?" I say.

"Taeyong enjoy this it means more sleeping in" she says as she makes herself a sandwich.

"Yeah, but that just means more time with Jaehyun" I sigh.

"Quiet I think its good for the two of you, evolve your friendship" she says pointing the butter knife at me.

I sigh as I walk out into the backyard.

The air bites at my exposed face and arms.

But it doesn't bother me for a second as I look around the entire yard.

"Ruby...." I whisper. We left Ruby our dog with my cousin so she wouldn't get lonely.

But now I feel like father is gonna get lonely with out anyone there.

"My finger still hurts" I mumble as I peel off the bandage Jaehyun had put on it the day before.

When I turn around there stands Jaehyun and my mother talking.

She's probably telling him about the extra week and a half.

"He's back..." I say quietly before entering the house.

He went over to Kun's house to hang out, because he felt it was to quiet.

Taeyong had only scoffed, he in the other hand was enjoying the quietness of the little house.

Its peaceful and he can just lay around and not have to answer to many questions.

"Hey" Taeyong said as he passed Jaehyun.

"Hi" Jaehyun said back, he looked at me weird.

"What?" I stopped dead in my tracks starring him down.

"Uh...nothing how's your finger?" He asked.

"Fine I need a new bandage that's all" I said "How's your stomach?".

" Good just a tiny bruise from your pointy elbow that's all" He smiles as he turns making his way to the bathroom.

"Lee Taeyong! What did you do to that boy?" My mom said and I quickly turn my head.

"What? Nothing! It was an accident!" I say quickly. "And what happened to your finger?"

" He scared me when I was washing my cup, I elbowed him making him drop his cup! Then I cut my finger on the cup".

I show her my singer as proof.

"You better not be getting into more fights, understand me?" She says, hanging up a kitchen towel.

"Yes Ma'am" I quickly say turning my attention to the bathroom door opening.

"Come here!" Jaehyun shouts from the bathroom.

Taeyong his head slightly in confusion, "Why?".

"Just come here" he says peeking his head from the bathroom.

Taeyong sighs and makes his way to the bathroom.

"What-" Taeyong is caught off guard when Jaehyun suddenly grabs his hand.

Taeyong pulls his hand to his chest quickly.

"Huh? Wait what are you-" "Shut up and let me see the cut" Jaehyun says.

"Taeyong extends his arm again "this'll sting".

"What are-!!" Taetoing suddenly feels a stinging sensation in his finger and when he tries to pull away.

Jaehyun is right there with his arm slipping behind Taeyong's back so he can't back up and his other hand tightens around his arm.

"Calm down you big baby" Jaehyun quickly releases the flushed confused and slightly mad Taeyong.

"Why didn't you give me a warning!" Taeyong yells as he blows on his finger.

"I did, I said " this'll sting"..now let me put the bandage on" Jaehyun pulls one out of the first aid kit along with Vaseline.

He puts some on the cut and then wraps the bandage around my finger. "Is it to tight?" He ask.

"No" I shake my head and then he drops my wrist and it falls to my side and a casually walk out like noting had happened.

~•Jaehyun•~

"Jay!" My earbud is pulled out of my ear and there stands my mom.

"What?" I groan as I lift myself off the couch so I can see the clock "6:45".

"Sorry to wake you but I wanted to yell you me and Mrs. Lee are going out for dinner with Taeil's mother, do you wanna come?" She asks.

"No I'm good" I mumble as I stretch.

"Well Taeyong is also staying here, tried to wake him up and he fell right back sleep" she giggled.

I nod with a soft smile. I'm kinda ticked she could have left me and peace and just le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter