15.

My Grumpy Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TO ANSWER A COMMENT OF IF TAE AND JAE ARE GAY... TAE IS BI AND JAEHYUN CONFUSED WITH HIS UALITY 🖇

+++++++++

Its like one in the morning, and I should want sleep but...I can't. Even in the silence of the night, its peaceful but my eyes refuse to fall.

So I'm stuck watching the ceiling fan swirl above my head.

Jaehyun fell asleep like a couple of hours ago, so his chest rises and lowers quietly beside me.

His phone is laying in the middle of us and it makes me flinch when the screen flashes on and exposes the bright notification of a text.

I squint to see who is texting him now.

Rosé?

I thought she was scared of talking to him?

I roll over with my back facing the screen that now fades black. For some reason I just feel my mood drop every times I hear Rosé's name or even see it. I don't know why....but I wish it would stop.

Its getting annoying.

I totally forgot that today is officially Christmas.

A sigh leaves my lip as I remove the covers from my body.

I slip on my vans and throw on a sweatshirt not even sure its mine since its dark, but right now I don't give a .

My hand searches for my phone frantically trying to find it in the sheets. 

Trying to not wake Jaehyun, i don't do a good job because Jaehyun's head lifts from his arms. "What are you doing?".

"Ughhhh searching for my phone" I mumble. "At almost two?" Jaehyun groans as he lays his head back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter