13.

My Grumpy Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED BACK ON AUGUST 30TH, BUT MY INTERNET FUDGED UP AND DIDN'T COME BACK UNTIL LIKE TWO DAYS AGO

--------------

"Taeyong!" My mother yelled and I can't help but slide my eyes open to see her standing there in the door way.

"Whaaaattttt" I spread the word out as I look over at the alarm clock on Jaehyun's side. '9:58'. I slightly groan as I roll my eyes.

To my surprise Jaehyun was not laying there.

"Were going shopping, get up" She said before throwing something cold at me. A snowball smacks my cheek and I instantly fling up out of the bed.

"Mom-!" She doesn't let me finish and she flings another one at me but I end up moving just in time as it smacks the window where I used to stand.

"Okay, its good your up..now get ready" She smiles before closing the door and I quietly listen to her walk away.

"What the hell?" Taeyong mumbles as he pulls a black sweatshirt over what he was already wearing. (A plain black shirt).

He slipped on a pair of jeans and quickly slipped on his combat boots before exiting the room to see his mom already standing in the kitchen with her keys.

"I don't remember agreeing to go shopping with you" I muttered as I clicked my phone off and slid it back in my hoodie.

She completely ignores me and pushes me towards the door where I see the car. "Where's Jaehyun and Mrs. Jung?" I asked as I opened the passenger seat.

"They went out with Kun and His mother, along with Win Win..I believe was what he wanted to be called instead of Si Cheng" His mother said as she slipped into the car. "Hmm" is all Taeyong said.

I stayed quiet as I stared out the window into the whiteness of the sky. My mother hummed quietly to whatever song was on the radio, Taeyong couldn't recognize it. He seemed to be more in a daze then usual.

Maybe it was just his lack of sleep bothering him, but he seemed to not be able to focus on much. He hadn't even realized they were already in front of a store and his mother had been talking to him.

"Taeyong?" His mothers voice finally reached him in his mind. "What?" He simply said before looking at her.

"Did you hear me at all? Did you sleep at all?" She asked as she looked at me in concern.

"Yes I slept, I'm just more tired the usual" he said and got out of the car. It wasn't a complete lie.

His mother stared at him for a sec before repeating herself. "What are you getting Jaehyun?". She had passed me some money as we walked.

"Ugh. Mom I told you I don't know and he had said he doesn't care" I said as we entered the store. My mother rolled her eyes before saying "Just find something you think he'll like" before running into the women's section. "Oh, and we're not leaving until you find something!" She shouts from somewhere, I can't even see her anymore...

"Ugh" I simply groaned again as I looked in random sections.

When I walk past a stand of men and women's bracelets, it hits me. Jaehyun wears a lot of bracelets...so he would probably like some more.

"Why not?" I mumble as I stare at all the bracelets on the rack. My eyes drift over them, but I see nothing that really sui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter