10.

My Grumpy Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AYE LOOK AT THAT IT'S NOT JULY YET♡

▪▪▪

We didn't mean to get up yet....

We are left home again, because my mom and Mrs. June went back to the Mrs. Moon's home.

Because apparently they were invited for breakfast...like what the it's seven in the morning, it's still dark.

"I'm hopping in the shower" I tell Jaehyun as he scrolls through his phone at the table.

"Okay..." he says as he watches a quick video.

♡☆♡☆♡

"Hot hot hot hot hot" I say as the water suddenly splashes my face with no warning. 

"Did he seriously leave this lifted up so that would happen?" I groan as I wince water out of my eyes.

I'm causally just standing there drying my head in front of the mirror.

And out of no where. BOOM! The lights go out and I'm in the dark.

"JAEHYUN!!!" slips from my mouth as I grab for the door knob.

The door is flung open and I run straight into a figure.

Jaehyun of course, unless this is a ing killer.

"Why are you screaming?!" The voice is easily recognized, Jaehyun.

"It scared me okay" I back up so we are no longer chest to chest.

But when I don't feel his presence anymore, I quickly reach out and grab onto the back of his shirt...I think. 

"What are you doing?"he says and I can tell he turned his head slightly.

"N-nothing" but I still don't let go of his shirt when he starts walking again.

"I don't even know where the power box is..." he sighs.

The house is already becoming colder. "Where's your phone?" I ask.

"I dont know I layed it down some where when I heard you scream" he says.

"Can you let go of my shirt, ya weirdo" he says turning completely so I would have to let go or turn with him.

I drop his shirt that was once in my hand.

"Found it" he suddenly blinds me with the flashlight on his phone. 

When I wince,  Jaehyun is suddenly right in my face.

"Why are you so red? Are you actually scared right now?" He asks as he takes a step back.

"N-No I'm not scared, the shower was really hot so my skins red" I make up an exuse.

But in reality I'm quite shook. I get scared easily so I wouldn't doubt it if my face was red.

"Sure" Jaehyun reaches out and grabs my hand. "W-What are you doing?" It surprised me when he casually dragged me to a chair by the table. 

"Sit here while I look for the power box" he says as he suddenly disappears around a corner.

"God why is it still dark outside??" I pull my legs up so they are close to my chest.

"Jaehyun..." No response "Did you find it?". is he trying to scare me.

As soon as the thought pops up in my mind. It happens do fast.

"BOO!" "Ahh!" I fall back onto my back as I roll over and lay against a cabinet right beside the table.

"What the hell?!" I suddenly yell. All I hear though is jaehyun laughing by the chair I once sat in.

"I knew you were scared, but that scared?" He makes himself start laughing again.

"Shut up! I didn't even see that coming" I mumble. "I know. That's why I did it idiot" I can tell he's smiling.

"Did you even find the power box?" I mumble. "Yeah I texted my mom, it's in the laundry room hidden beside a cabinet. He says as he walks away again.

"I hate you" I mumble as I stand again. Some sun has risen because I can now see jaehyun's outline as he walks.

The lights flash on which makes me close my eyes and look down.

"Still scared?" Jaehyun comes walking back into the kitchen. "No" I sternly say as I turn around.

"Aww" I can hear the floor creak where he stands "Are you mad now?" Jaehyun is faking a sad face, which I can see in the window. 

I don't answer I just standing there with the same stern face I had a minute ago on.

"Silent treatment,  classy" Jaehyun says as I watch him pull a can of soda from the fridge.

"Shut up" I finally say as I speed walk out of the kitchen into the living room directly onto the big arm chair.

"Stop pouting, it was a joke" Jaehyun falls into the couch on the opposite side of the room.

"I'm not pouting" I say. "Your lip is slightly puffed out, that's called pouting" he says as he takes a drink of his soda.

I roll my eyes as Jaehyun suddenly throws a pillow from the couch at me. "Hey!" I shout as I pick the pillow back up as I fling it in his direction.

"Aye! Let me put the pop down, sheesh" he says sitting it down slowly. And then suddenly he threw it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter