Chapter 5 : The Overprotective Daddy

Three Dwarfs (Currently Fixing)

         “That stupid idiotic mind-ed grumpy old hag!” Kris mumbled under his breath, biting his lower lip, frowning deeply and was pulling his styled blonde hair out of frustration.

          “You has been repeating that sentence over hundred times! Can’t you just get over it and shut the up?!” Tao yelled as he was concentrating on the road, driving them back to their mansion.

          “Honey, you don’t understand,” Kris sighed deeply, “Like, I am the boss, yes I am, and that ed up old hag who turns out to be just a part time secretary who’s temporary replacing Choa dare to act all bossy around me. Now who is the boss and who is the one who will give her salary?!” Kris almost shouted out loud if he did not accidentally chocked on his saliva.

          “Put your heat down, boss. We’re here.” Tao rolled his eyes and stepped on the brake out of sudden, causing Kris to forward and knocked his nose hard on the front window.

          “My… my precious nose…” Kris squeaked and his eyes started to turn watery. “Yah! Why did you step on the brake without giving any warning?!” He pointed his index finger at Tao’s face, causing Tao scoffed in annoyance.

          “Are you brainless?! Do you own the brain of a prawn?! Of course I have to step on the brake to stop the car in order to park it! Unless you want me to run our car into the mansion. By the way, who will give warnings before stepping on the brake?! Don’t tell me you do. Do you?! Do you?!” Tao argued, shutting Kris’ mouth up, and unpredictably bit Kris’ index finger. Painfully.

          “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kris screamed so madly until Tao felt that he will became a deaf man after all this.

          “I swear so freaking hard that I will never be in the same car with you anymore.” Tao scolded, massaging his pitiful ears.

          Kris grumpily stomped to the mansion’s huge front door while was searching for the keys in this pocked carefully as he do not want to further injured his poor finger because Hey, who will going to sign all the documents if the boss could not hold a pen?

          “Daddy!”

          Kris’ facial expression changed oh-so-suddenly upon hearing that call. Oh that sweet sweet sweet voice, Kris thought. He turned around with a gentle daddy-liked smiled plastered tightly on his face while was spreading out his arms, inviting a warm hug.

          Luhan ran into his father’s embrace, resting his head on Kris’ chest and cheerfully hollered, “Daddy came home early today! I’m happy!”

          Kris beamed at how adorable Luhan, his son was. He ruffled Luhan’s honey blonde hair, “Yes, because daddy can’t wait to see my dear son. Sorry for my impatience.” Luhan giggled and tightened his hug around Kris’ waist, causing Kris’ heart to render in paradise.

          Kris admitted himself, it was undeniable that his chemistry with Tao was absolutely perfect and wonderful. As a father, he was eternally proud to have Luhan as his son because, look at his son! Luhan was so beautiful, adorable, and charming that he could put all the models on the front cover of the magazines to shame. Round, sparkling pair of doe-liked eyes, soft milky skin, charming cherry lips. External beauty, Luhan have it all.

          All Kris want was the best for Luhan. Kris willing to buy all the expensive branded clothes for Luhan ever since when he was just an infant. Well, you know, not every parents willing to buy such expensive clothes for their baby. Kris even hired one of the best tutor from Canada in order to give Luhan the best education when Luhan was at the age of six. He also bought Tao a brand new car so that Luhan was comfortable on his way to school or on his way back home. Kris also would busy himself to find the greatest skin doctor in Seoul if he spotted a pimple or a mosquito bite on Luhan’s skin.

          Every single thing, even the minor thing that relates to Luhan matters Kris a lot. Luhan’s health, beauty, manners, and more. All the hard work that Kris spent in his business line was more than worth as long as he could afford everything for his son and develop a beautiful family with his amazing husband, Tao.

          Looking at Luhan, Kris felt that 80% of his mission had accomplished as Luhan was smart, talented, innocent, loving, well-mannered, beautiful, and just… perfection. Kris suddenly remembered that he would always cry whenever he receives a ‘Best Daddy in The World’ card from Luhan every year during Fathers’ Day.

          Wait, did you ever wonder where was the missing 20% ?

          “Baby, where is your bag?” Kris asked and slowly pulled Luhan away from the hug to look at his son’s sparkly eyes.

          “Oh! I forgot! Sehun!!!” Luhan gently pushed Kris away and ran towards Sehun, who was standing few metres away from Kris.

          Kris flinched upon hearing that name. Now, he immediately regretted for asking that dumb question that had caused his son ran towards that brat.

          Oh Sehun was the main cause that Kris did not add that 20% into his successful 80%.

          For some reason, Kris hated Oh Sehun very much. Even though Tao had always praised Sehun for being smart, handsome and all, but for Kris, Sehun was a serial killer material, judging at his facial look and overall appearance.

          If Kris succeed in getting rid of Sehun in Luhan’s life, then Kris’ successfully accomplished misson would be at 100% already. Unfortunately, Luhan liked Sehun a lot until the point that Luhan would put his life into it. If Kris harshly ‘shoo’ Sehun away, then he was crystal clear sure that Luhan will be really sad and disappointed, and Kris do not want to see his son crying and hate him forever. Ideas must come, Kris thought.

          “Sehun! Thank you for carrying my bag for me! It’s heavy~” Luhan took his backpack and cling onto Sehun’s arm like a koala bear, a cute koala bear, earning a satisfied smile from Sehun.

          Kris gritted his teeth in frustration at that scene. He wanted to open his mouth and shout at Sehun, but before he could do that, Tao slapped his shoulder from behind.

          “Don’t. Do. Anything. Funny.” Tao emphasised on every words he said slowly while was poking Kris’ cheek and was glaring at him.

          “What?” Kris blinked.

          “Your face told me everything. Are you jealous?” Tao laughed softly and Kris scoffed.

          “He is my beautiful angelic son. How can I not?” Kris said stubbornly and dramatically clutching on his heart.

          “Oh please, are you blind now? Can’t you see how adorable they are?” Tao cooed.

          “Pain in my eyes.” Kris said flatly.

          “The just go inside and sleep. I will call an eye doctor for you, don’t worry.”

          Kris glared at Tao and swiftly walked into their mansion. Tao sighed at how childish Kris could be sometimes and also cracked a laugh at how his husband got jealous of Sehun being touchy with Luhan. Tao walked towards the lovebirds and smiled gently at them.

          “Appa!” Luhan jumped and gave Tao a short hug. He firmly tugged on Tao’s sleeve, scanned around him and asked, “Where’s daddy?”

          “He?! He’s having some mental breakdown, don’t care about him, he’ll gone crazy.” Tao laughed a little.

          “Mr.Tao, good afternoon.” Sehun greeted Tao and bowed politely in ninety degrees.

          “Hi Sehun, had lunch?” Tao questioned.

          “No Appa! We are hungry!” Luhan pouted.

          “Okay, okay, I get it. Now boys, just left your bags in the mansion and sit in the car. Let’s go for lunch together! My treat.” Tao smiled.

          “Yay! Appa is the best! Come Sehun~” Luhan beamed and pulled Sehun along with him. Tao giggled at how cute Sehun was when he blushed.

          Kris, who was peeking behind the curtains at the second floor of the mansion felt that his eyeballs were burning and he was struggling internally at the scene of Sehun being lovey around Luhan. My baby and my lovely husband !!!

          Ideas must come.

 

 

 

 

Comment, Upvote and Subscribe! <3