Chapter 1: New Friends, New Life!

Three Dwarfs (Currently Fixing)

            “I think is here.”

 

            “Oh no, there!”

 

            “Oh god, oh dear! Where are we!? Who am I?!”

 

            While Chen was busy conversing with himself, Baekhyun looked into Kyungsoo’s dark, huge Peroro eyes, and Kyungsoo, of course gazed at Baekhyun’s puppy eyes too. In the midst of waiting Chen to finish his drama, both of them started their dialogue.

 

            “He,” Kyungsoo pointed at Chen who was clutching on his bag, messing up his hair and was jumping around. Chen, What?! “Are both of you friends for a very long time?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun as curiosity hits him hard. He surprisingly found that both Chen and Baekhyun were comfortable and pleasant to stay close with, especially Chen, because he was somewhat… interesting.

 

            “No.” Baekhyun replied shortly and narrowed his eyes, “I just met him an hour ago.” He peered at Chen who was spinning around like a top with his arms swinging. Double… What?!?! How the he do that?!

 

            “Wow! I thought both of you are really close, judging from the way he talks and reacts to you.” Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows, eyes widened in shock with the unpredictable answer.

 

            “He’s just extremely friendly. Until the point I was kind of afraid of him, especially when he was introducing himself just now, no offence.” Baekhyun laughed lightly, thinking back how Chen introduced himself, in a special way of course.

 

            The next thing Baekhyun heard was Kyungsoo’s soft giggles. Why is he so sweet? Baekhyun questioned himself internally.

 

            “YAH! BAEKHYUN YAH! KYUNGSOO YAH! I FOUND THE BLOCK!” Chen shouted out loud with his ear-piercing high pitch, gaining unwanted attention from the students around.

 

            “Oh my god! I wonder what he ate for breakfast! Chen yah… shhhhhh!!!” Baekhyun blushed madly while muttered softly to Chen, though he was sure that his words will never reach the hyperactive Chen. His voice was way too soft… compared to Chen’s. Beside him, there was Kyungsoo, who was chuckling at how hilarious Chen’s behaviour and Baekhyun’s outburst.

 

            “Thank you hyung! This place is too huge and complicated!” Chen hollered dramatically whilst expressed his thanks to a senior. Wait, is he really a hyung?! Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo screamed in their heart.

 

            Chubby face, no, baby face, pink-coloured dyed hair and god! He has such tough and muscular pair of arms that every guy envy. His height was around Baekhyun, Chen, and Kyungsoo’s height. Well, welcome to the dwarf team.

 

            “No problem buddy.” That pink-haired replied, with a gentle, yet manly smile plastered on his face and patted Chen’s shoulder.

 

            “Hyung, are you really a hyung?” Chen’s duck mouth blurted out of curiosity that had unintentionally sent embarrassment throughout Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s body.

 

            “Yea, I’m 24 already.” The boy chortled amusedly.

 

            “You doesn’t look like your age! How did you keep that face? You really have to tell me your secret! And oh!” Chen stuffed his right hand into his sling bag to search for something. With his tongue slightly sticking out, he pulled out a chipmunk plush keychain and gave it to the pink-haired boy.

 

            “Seriously, your face reminds me of this cute fella! Hence, I decided to give it to you as a gift for our first meeting!” Chen showed his angelic smile again before ran towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

 

          “My name is Kim Jongdae! Call me Chen! See you around, hyung!”

 

            “Kim Minseok, just Xiumin will do! Quit calling me hyung, it makes me feel old!” the boy laughed playfully, but awkwardly and waved Chen goodbye after stunned out for a second because who in the earth will give present to a person whom just met for a few seconds?

 

            Chen laughed with glee and walked away. Another friend!

 

***********

 

            “Block A, level 3, lecture room 3.2, here is it.” This time, Kyungsoo volunteered to lead the way, since Chen brought them to the wrong direction again. Even though Chen had asked for location and guide from Xiumin, however he still ended up in a super duper wrong place, which is the storeroom for the cleaners. Thanks to Chen, three of them got scolded by the cleaners for entering the staff’s room because students are strictly prohibited to enter the storeroom.

 

            Baekhyun slowly placed his sweaty hand on the doorknob, inhaled deeply and mentally ready to open the door. But then…

 

*BOOM!*

 

         “Ouch! God damn it!” The door flung open by itself and harshly sent Baekhyun’s onto the floor with a thud, a loud thud.

 

            “Oh noOOoooOOOoo! Look at what had I done Sehunnie!” A sparkly doe-eyed boy glanced down at Baekhyun with his hands covering his mouth. “I’m so sorry!!!” the boy squeaked and held out a hand to help Baekhyun stand up onto his feet.

 

            “It’s okay.” Baekhyun gave the boy his eye smile, signalling that he was not mad at the boy at all.

 

         Baekhyun was awestruck at that boy’s appearance. That boy is the most beautiful creature he ever saw in his entire life. With a pair of round, sparkly doe-eyes that resembles a deer, a cute little deer. Choppa from One Peace. Porcelain skin and honey blonde hair which made him look like a doll.

 

            “Hey! Hey! Are you okay!? He’s spacing out! Sehun-ah! Did I push the door too hard?” The doll boy was fuming, sounding worried as Baekhyun was staring at him for a good few minutes, without blinking and open-mouthed.

 

            “Hey you, I know he is beautiful, but don’t stare at him like a ert.” A hand grabbed Baekhyun’s head out of the blue, causing Baekhyun to stumble backwards. Huge hand! Baekhyun looked up slowly, greeted by a pale boy with bleached silver-coloured hair. He has a tall figure, but Chanyeol is taller. There was a dense, cold and threatening aura surrounding him. Without further approach, everyone could feel that this boy possesses a ‘don’t come near me or else I’ll kill you’ ambience which scares people away, except that doll boy, Baekhyun thinks.

 

            “Understood?” The pale boy directed to Baekhyun and Baekhyun nodded furiously. The coldness in the pale boy’s voice sent Baekhyun chills in his spine.

 

            “Sehun-ah~ don’t like that~ He’s our classmate.” The doll boy clutched onto the pale boy’s shirt and the pale boy let go of Baekhyun instantly and looked away, blushing slightly. He’s blushing?! Baekhyun shrieked internally.

 

            “Annyeonghasaeyo! My name is Luhan, and this is my best friend in life, Oh Sehun!  Nice to meet you.” The doll boy, Luhan started with his alongside with the pale boy, Sehun’s introduction. Sehun’s face darkened obviously upon hearing best friend in life from Luhan.

 

            “Annyeong!!! Name’s Kim Jongdae! They are Baekhyun and Kyungsoo! Nice to meet you too!” Chen’s voice echoed along the hallway, followed by his ninety degree bow. He took Luhan’s right hand and shake it excitedly. Beautiful new friend!

 

            Before Luhan could further speak much, Sehun hold firmly on Luhan’s hoodie, “We need to go to the library, Luhan.” And he pulled Luhan away from that three.

 

            Luhan smiled brightly and waved them goodbye, hollering, “See you later! Since we are in the same class! Bye!” Sehun took gigantic steps to walk away from Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo to ensure that Luhan was kept in distance from that three, ignoring the ‘bye’ or ‘see ya’ at his back. Without turning around to show his face, he scoffed and pouted exasperatedly, eyes narrowed fiercely. No one can take my Luhan away from me!

 

            “Let’s enter.” Kyungsoo suggested after turning away from Luhan and Sehun, gaining agreement from both Baekhyun and Chen. Especially Chen, who was nodding his head vigorously and excitedly.

 

            When they stepped in and greeted by the noisy classroom, Kyungsoo froze, his legs were ingrained on the floor and his limbs shivered. His eyes were in contact with someone who was very familiar to him. That boy with tan skin and toned body, sitting in the corner of the classroom and was looking outside the window beside him quietly. The boy turned his head to face the entrance as he felt that someone was staring at him, causing him to feel uncomfortable, unconsciously bothered him. When his eyes met Kyungsoo, he eyes widened, but he immediately erased his shocked expression and replaced it with a smirk.

 

            “Kyungsoo, all these years I’d been waiting. I miss you so much.” That tanned boy mouthed his words out towards Kyungsoo.

 

            Kyungsoo bit his lower lip, still could not tore his gaze away from that tanned-skin boy.

 

            “Kim Jongin.”

 

 

 

 

 

Comment, Upvote and Subscribe!