Ch 9

Greatest Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning; unedited chapter

 

Hoseok was now preparing and packing his clothes because it was time to move to his own house. Good thing Hoseok has a car now since he got a new job and be a successful doctor and got enough money to raise his family.

On the other hand, Jimin was grinning, feeling happy that Hoseok allowed him to stay in his house in 14 days. Jimin's plans went smoothly since Hoseok agreed last night. It's not a lie at all when Jimin said he is going to marry his dad's friend's daughter after two weeks. Jimin figured out some plans on how to win Hoseok's heart back within 14 days. If he succeed, then he won't have to marry a woman he didn't know. Jimin swore to himself that he is going to make Hoseok loves him back as much as he loves him. He wanted Hoseok to love him.....just like before.

Jimin snapped out of his mind when Young Mi shouted at him, "MOMMY! Let's go!"

She was bouncing, feeling excited since Jimin will also going with her. She really needed Jimin to be her friend, or better yet, her mom. 

Jimin chuckled seeing the excited girl in front of him, "Okay, where's your bag?" He asked as he lifted his bags up, ready to leave the room.

"Daddy already took it into the car." She replied, running down the stairs. Once she saw Yura and Doojoon, she yelled happily, "Grandma! Grandpa! I'm gonna miss you!" She hugged both of them.

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you too, sweetie!" Yura cooed, giving her kisses on both her cheeks.

Doojoon patted her head, "Be a nice girl to mommy and daddy, okay?" 

"Of course." Young Mi smiled.

Seconds later, Hoseok came in, "Young Mi, are you ready?"

"Yes daddy!"

Hoseok smiled, walking towards the elders. "Mom, Dad, thanks for giving me space in here for awhile. I don't know how to thank you two anymore. But, I'm sure I will help you both if you need my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter