Ch 12

Greatest Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning; unedited

When the door pushed opened, Hoseok walked inside only to find Jimin fell asleep on the couch. He locked the door quickly, taking off his doctor coat.

Hoseok shook Jimin's shoulder, "Yah! Wake up! Go sleep in the room."

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, "Hoseok? You're back? Have you eaten yet? I cooked for you." He slowly stood up from the couch, grabbing Hoseok's hand to lead him to the dining room.

Before he could reach there, Hoseok pulled his hand out of him harshly, "I've eaten outside. I'm tired, I'm going to sleep."

This time, Jimin can't fight the tears from falling down. He thought Hoseok will come around and love him back but it seemed like he is wrong. 

He waited for Hoseok to come home until late night, he cooked for Hoseok but in the end, Hoseok just pushed him away even more. 

 

*****

 

In the morning, Hoseok went into the kitchen and caught a glimpse of something inside the trash bin.

It's food. Yesterday's food which Jimin cooked for him and he refused to eat. And then, he heard someone entered the kitchen.

He turned around just to see Jimin with his swollen eyes.

Had he been crying all night? Hoseok thought, somehow feeling guilty about last night. 

When Jimin realised Hoseok was in the kitchen, he put a fake smile, showing that he was more than okay.

Sadly, Hoseok noticed the sorrowfulness in his eyes. 

"Do you want to eat? Wait here. I will make something," Jimin rushed over the kitchen, starting to make Hoseok some pancakes to eat.

"Where's Young Mi?" Hoseok asked all of the sudden, leaning against the counter next to Jimin and kept their distance.

"She's still asleep," Jimin replied softly.

"Did you throw last night's food away?" Hoseok questioned him.

The question was stopping Jimin from whatever he was doing right now. 

He hesitated before replying, "Yeah,"

Jimin quickly wiped his tears when last night incident reminded him back again.

"Why don't you just keep them in the fridge? You can heat them if you want to eat. Such a waste." Hoseok spoke up.

"What's the point of keeping them though? You will never eat them anyway." Jimin responded.

Hoseok sighed, "Just stop, Jimin."

Jimin looked at Hoseok, confused, "Stop what?"

"Stop from making me to like you back."

"Why? Why can't you give me a second chance?" Jimin asked, completely forgotten about the breakfast he was making by now.

"Did you ever think of my feelings before, Jimin? No. All you are thinking is just Yoongi who you thought you could get a happy life wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter