Ch 6

Greatest Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: unedited chapter

 

10 years later...

 

Jimin was depressed since he read the letter Hoseok wrote for him. He didn't throw the letter away. He kept it. 

 

The love of the greatest man

makes me happy

You are the love in the world

And in the heaven

 

Jimin sang his favourite song while washing the dishes. The song just referred to Hoseok. 

The man Jimin loves.

He realized Hoseok was the greatest man in his life. It had been years he tried to accept that Hoseok had gone and missing from his life.

Hoseok had wife already. Damn, maybe he already got a child.

Jimin stopped singing as he heard his phone ringing on the dining table. He turned the faucet off and dried his hands with a small towel.

He reached for his phone and answered as he realized it was Taehyung.

Yeah, they were friends now because Jungkook and Taehyung both didn't want Jimin to feel depressed about Hoseok getting married. They wanted to help Jimin if they can.

"Hello?" Jimin greeted.

"Jimin, I have news for you." Taehyung replied.

"What is it?" Jimin reached up for a mug to make himself a tea

"Hoseok is back," 

Then the mug slipped from his hand and shattered on the floor. 

"He...He's back?!" Jimin's eyes started to well up in tears.

"Yeah, we want to go to the airport to fetch him. Wahh...I really miss him! He must bring his wife with him too! She's so pretty when Hoseok send her picture to Jungkook. So, do you want to go with us?" 

"I want to...but, he said in the letter you gave me that he didn't want me to look for him anymore."

"Oh...is that so? What do we do?" Taehyung pondered some plans.

"I don't know. I really want to see him. I miss him so much."

"Oh! I've got an idea! Why don't you just go with us but hide at the airport? Or you can go there with your car, find a spot to hide at the airport, and watch him from distance." 

"Okay then. I will get ready now!"

With that, Jimin hung up and walked upstairs to his room but not before bumpig into his mother. 

"Jimin, what's wrong? I heard something shattered just now." Yura asked him.

Oh, Jimin just realized his mug fell down on the floor and let the mess there. "Mom, Hoseok is back! I want to see him at the airport but hiding of course. He didn't want to see me,"

Yura smiled, "Can I go with you, Jimin?"

Jimin nodded, "Sure, I'll drive us there."

"Okay, I will clean the mess you make and call your dad we're going to the airport." Yura replied.

 

*****

 

All of them already in the airport, waiting for Hoseok's arrival. Jimin and Yura were hiding somewhere but they could see where Taehyung and Jungkook were waiting for Hoseok.

Minutes later, Hoseok approached them with somewhat like a 8 year old girl in his arm.

That must be his daughter. Jimin thought.

"Wow, Hoseok changed, man." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he saw Hoseok approached them with a sunglasses on and wow, he's really good at fashion.

Once Hoseok already in front of the two, who had mouth gapped open after seeing the gorgeous Hoseok.

Hoseok laughed, "Yah! Close your mouth or else you will choke with a fly inside your throat."

"Wh-What the hell man? I'm going to divorce Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter