Ch 10

Greatest Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning; unedited

Hoseok parked at the foyer of his house. Both Young Mi's and Jimin's mouth gapped open.

"Daddy, is this really our new house?" Young Mi questioned, not moving her eyes from the big luxury house.

"Yeah, Young Mi." Hoseok replied before opening his car door.

I can't believe he achieved his dream to become a doctor. Now that he got a better job to raise Young Mi and get a big house for them to stay. I'm regret that I insulted him as a disgusting man. Oh god. I'm so stupid! Jimin thought.

Hoseok unlocked the house's front door for them to go inside. 

Young Mi ran inside just as the door opened. She just ran straight to the upstairs to find a room for herself.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Hoseok took their bags and set it on the floor. Once they were done, Hoseok locked his car and went into the house, shutting the door behind him.

Just as Hoseok wanted to say something, Young Mi ran down and yelled, "I already pick a room for myself!"

Hoseok nodded, "Good, go watch a cartoon. Your mommy will cook something for us later." He rolled his eyes when he said mommy.

"Okay!" Young Mi obliged, picking up the remote control that sat on the coffee table before turning on the TV.

Hoseok nodded his head at Jimin to follow him. Jimin picked his bag up. Oh my god! I'm going to share a room with him! 

Just then Jimin's little dream got ruined by Hoseok once they were upstairs.

"You're NOT going to sleep with me. This is your room," Hoseok spoke up, showing him the room before heading to a room that was across from Jimin's.

Jimin pouted, Well, I guess I can't sleep in a same bed with him. But, who said I can't? I have a genius brain to think!

Without further ado, Jimin went into his room. The room's walls painted with a light blue and a queen size bed was located in the middle of the room. He put his bags on the floor, not bothering to put his clothes in the closet yet. He just went straight to Hoseok's room. The door was closed though.

Without knocking, Jimin twisted the doorknob and pushed open the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter