Ch 13

Greatest Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning; unedited

 

The thieves was still beating Jimin up until one of them spoke up, "Wait, there's no one here. Why don't we have some fun?" he smirked.

"Yeah, you're right. He's cute and worth to ," the other one agreed.

Jimin shook his head, "No please! Don't do this!"

Then, something flashed in his mind. The time where Yoongi took his ity hurt him. Jimin didn't want to get for the second time. He really didn't want it.

"Please! Just kill me!" Jimin begged on the ground. He rather die than to get for the second times.

Jimin didn't realized when the thieves' pants were off and force their to Jimin's mouth. Jimin buried his head into his arms, wishing for someone to come and save him.

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO TOUCH HIM!"

That's it. The thieves and Jimin looked up to the owner of the voice.

Jimin stuttered, "H-Hoseok?"

Hoseok threw a punch to the thief that was near him until he was unconsciuous. Afterwards, Hoseok beat the out of the other thieves until one of them ran away with his pants on his feet. 

"Stupid," Hoseok said, looking at the dumb thief who was running away from him. He grinned as the other two thieves were unconscious on the ground.

He looked down at Jimin who was swollen from the beatings. Hoseok's grins faded away as he saw Jimin's condition. He was late to save Jimin but early enough to get to Jimin before the thieves him.

Hoseok bend down and picked Jimin up in a bridal style. Jimin wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and leaned his head on Hoseok's shoulder until he was out at that moment.

 

*****

 

Jimin woke up, feeling warmth beside him. He opened his eyes slowly and tried to remembered what just happened.

Alley. Thieves....and Hoseok.

He remembered Hoseok came to save just in time. He looked beside him only to find that Hoseok was there. Jimin looked around and realised this was not his room. This was Hoseok's room.

Hoseok had brought Jimin to his room and took care of him while he was out. Jimin lifted his hand to touch the swollen spot on his jaw and felt it was being covered by something.

Hoseok had taken care of his swollen spot and bandaged them.

Jimin just remembered Hoseok was a doctor. He smiled to himself. How he wish Hoseok to be his husband and took care of him and his daughter.

Well, that will never happen though. 

All of the sudden, Jimin felt shifts on the bed. He looked over to Hoseok and saw him wide awake.

Hoseok laid on his side, facing Jimin and propped himself on the elbow.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok apologized, looking deep into Jimin's eyes, "I take back for what I said in the morning. I knew it could hurt your feelings."

Jimin smiled, "It's okay. You are true though. I'm so stupid to realise Yoongi's true colors after him me. It is also stupid of me to want you back after what just happened. I wish I could turn back the time and return your love and I wish I could have my ity back." Jimin whispered the last sentence.

"Things happened and it's no use to cry over spilt milk." Hoseok muttered.

"I know. I don't mind if you don't love me back. It only a few days more and I will go far away from you though. I promise I will...." Jimin stopped, trying to fight the urge to cry but failed as his tears slipped from his eyes, "....forget you after this 14 days agreement."

Hoseok wiped Jimin's tears away with his thumb without hesitating, "I will try. I give you the last chance, okay?"

Jimin snapped his head at Hoseok, "Re-really?"

Hoseok smiled sweetly at him and nodded, "Yes. I will try to treat you like a human being this time. Just...don't try to run away again, okay."

Jimin crying in happiness and nodded. He lifted his hand to hold Hoseok's ones that wiped his tears away, "Thank you, Hoseok."

Instead of replying, Hoseok leaned in to kiss Jimin's soft plump lips. It was just a chaste and meaningful kiss.

After a while, they pulled away to catch a breath.

Hoseok laid on the bed, spooning Jimin to him, "Sleep, Jimin. It's still night."

"You will be here in the morning when I wake up, right?" Jimin asked, cuddling Hoseok.

"Yeah. I will take a day off tomorrow. I will take care of you." Hoseok replied.

That made Jimin smiled. He just let himself being engulfed in Hoseok's warmth and soon, he fell in a deep slumber with Hoseok by his side.

He swore this day was the best day ever in his life. He just wait more for this day to come in the future.

 

*****

 

It had been 4 days since the alley incident happened. Jimin was recovered by now and thanks to Hoseok who had taken care of him.

Day by day, Jimin and Hoseok were now seemed to be okay. There are no fighting between them anymore. Hoseok treated Jimin like he was his friend.

Yes. Friend. 

Sometimes, they argued over something but that was normal. In the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter