Ch 3

Greatest Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

This chapter haven't checked yet by parkyunmii since she has been busy. So, i'm really sorry for any grammar mistakes. I just don't want you to wait for so long since this chapter has been drafted for more like than a week. I'm sorry again :)

 

Jimin was tired.

Tired of roses that he was getting from Hoseok everyday in school.

There was roses everywhere. One rose on his table, one rose in his locker, one rose at the front door of his house.

Do you ever think what would Jimin do with the roses?

He threw it. He threw those roses into the trash can. Let the roses wilting away.

Jimin was now walking down the hallway with his boyfriend, holding hands. "Yoongi, let's go out this evening?"

Yoongi nodded, "Sure, babe. Anything for you."

Out of the blue, someone bumped into Jimin.

The man looked up and smiled. "Hey Jimin," Hoseok greeted, ignoring the person who glared at him beside Jimin.

"The is wrong with you? Are you blind?" Jimin shouted angrily.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok dumbly apologized.

Yoongi then suddenly shoved Hoseok away until he stumbled on the ground, falling on his .

"Jimin is mine and he belongs to me, don't come near him again!" Yoongi warned Hoseok.

Hoseok was hurt by the words and glanced up to look at Jimin. 

Jimin didn't seem to care for him.

Do you hate me that much, Jimin?

Hoseok nodded in response to Yoongi.

"HOSEOK!" Taehyung voiced echoed around the hall.

Jungkook and Taehyung rushed towards Hoseok and helped to stand up.

"What the did you do to him, huh?!" Taehyung yelled at Yoongi, he didn't give a if people paying more attention to them.

"Wait, Tae relax! Yoongi just defended me!" Jimin spoke up.

" off, !" Taehyung spitted it out to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened and his hand lifted to punch the out of Taehyung.

But then, his hand was caught by Jungkook.

Jungkook glared at him, "Don't you dare punch Taehyung, Jimin! Don't make me go on rampage to vent out my rage to you. You will ing regret it later!" he threat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter