Ch 1

Greatest Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin, just give him a chance! He tried so hard to win your pathetic heart! Don't you pity him?!" Jungkook said to him harshly.

Jungkook was Jimin's bestfriend besides Taehyung. They all knew of Hoseok always following Jimin wherever he goes to win his heart. 

Unlike Jimin, Jungkook had a heart, pitying Hoseok who was now sitting alone in the corner of the cafe, eating his food.

"Shut it, Jungkook! I don't like him! You know that I'm already in a relationship. Why the would you tell me to give that brat a chance?" Jimin shot back.

Taehyung shook his head, disappointed at Jimin's behaviour. 

"Yoongi is a , Jimin! I don't know why you don't want to believe us." Taehyung spoke up. 

"He's not! He's so kind to me! We've been together for months now and you expect me to leave him?! No way." Jimin replied, defending his boyfriend.

Speaking of the devil, Yoongi approached their table and sat next to Jimin. 

"Hey babe," Yoongi leaned over kissing Jimin on the lips. 

Jimin kissed back and you could hear the sounds of disgust and disapproval coming from Jungkook and Taehyung. Both of them hated Yoongi since they discovered his true colors. It was a waste of their time trying to make Jimin believe them. 

Jimin was so in love with Yoongi that no matter what you told him, he'd just brush you off and call you jealous or a liar.

Taehyung couldn't stand watching tham anymore, so he stood up, grabbing Jungkook's hand, "Let's go, Kookie. We shouldn't waste our time with this idiot anymore! Plus they're tainting our innocent eyes with their ed up relationship" He said harshly, leaving Jimin and Yoongi and heading towards Hoseok's table.

Jimin was shocked by Taehyung's harsh words, "What is wrong with him?"

Yoongi shrugged it off and leaned to kiss Jimin more, "Let them be. I'm here for you, okay?"

Jimim smiled, taking Yoongi's cheeks in both of his hands, "I love you.."

 

"Love you too,"

 

*****

 

“Hey," Jungkook and Taehyung greeted Hoseok once they reached him.

 

Hoseok looked up and instantly recognized who they were. 

Jimin's friends.

He smiled widely, showing his white teeth, "Where's Jimin?" that was the first question that came out his mouth.

The duo sat across from Hoseok and their expression changed a bit when they heard the question. They really felt sorry for him. Hoseok's priority was always Jimin, yet the latter couldn't give two s about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter