Chapter 9

Maybe I could fix your heart?

Yuri Pov

Goo Hara? Her name seems familiar...Ehh maybe someone else. "Back then, I was a shy kid. I didn't really talk. But one day, I saw her and I fell in love with her immediately." He said. "Isin't that kind of cliche?" "Yea, but I don't care. Anyway, I gathered up courage, and asked her out, and she agreed. We dated for several years." "Then why aren't you still now?" "Well..."

Flashback

Minho Pov

I was going to go see Hara soon after practice. I told Key and Jonghyun hyungs that I was leaving and I'd see them later. Hara texted me to meet her at the cafe (The one Yuri and Minho are at now). I was about to head there, but I needed to go get some things out of the classroom. I walked in and saw Hara making out with Junhyung. 

"I-Its not what you think Minho" Hara stuttered

"Oh really? Then why were you kissing him back?" I yelled

She remained quiet. So did Junhyung

I left and went to the nearby park. I punched the trees till my hand bled and cried. It was the first time in years i've cried. I went home, and went directly to my room. 
The next day, I woke up with dark circles, and my hand hurt, but nother hurt more than my heart. When I went to school I didn't see Hara anywhere. "Key, where's Hara?" I asked "How do you not knoe? She moved to the States. Didn't she tell you?" I was shocked.

End Of Flashback

Yuri Pov

Wow I never knew that happened. I feel bad for him. "Is that why this cafe makes you "different"? " "Yea. We used to meet here all the time" "So thats the story on how Choi Minho, the playboy, came to be." "I guess you could say that." "I have another question. Why are you a playboy?" "I honeslty don't know. I think its just I haven't gotten over her. I haven't found anyone to be "that girl"." "Maybe I can help? "What?" "Maybe I can help you?" "With what?" "Finding a girl pabo." "okay...." "Are you still going out with that girl?" "Nicole? Yeah." He said nonchalantly. "Jeez. You really are a playboy." "Haha I know" I shook my head and he laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayy more subscribers >.< Comment :) They helpp me 

The next couple chappies will mainly be about Minyul BUT I promise the next chapter is all Jongsicaa :)

~elliepoo