Chapter 10

Maybe I could fix your heart?

Sica Pov

Yuri is SO dead when we get back to the house. She left me all alone. The girls all went with their boyfriends, and I don't know anyone here. I stood there awkwardly until Krystal came up to me. "Unnie, come and join the party. You look really lonely" "Kwenchana Krystal." "Ani, here come with me. Let me introduce you to someone. You guys would looko soo cute together" She took my hand and dragged me somewhere. "Oppa, let me introduce you to my friend. Jjong, this is Jessica. Jessica this is my brother Jonghyun." (a/n lets pretend their siblings) "You? Your related to HIM?" "You guys know eachother? Great. Have fun" She waved bye and went somewhere else. "Hey Ajumma" He said. "Stop calling me that" I said irritatedly "Nah. Its fun seeing you get angry" He teased. "I never knew you and Krystal were related." "Yea. No one really knows" "Oh" After that, it became awkward. "I'm going to g-" Before I could finish my sentence, Kyrstal came back "Your leaving? So soon?" "Yea. I need to get home...but Yuri took the car. I'll just ask one of the girls." "Jjongg, why don't you drive her home?" "Aniyo.     I ca-" "Sure. Come on" He said "Okay.Make sure she gets back home carefully" Krystal said and winked.

End of Sica Pov

Jonghyun Pov

I knew what Krystal was trying to do. She was trying to get me and Jessica together. I admit Jessica is cute, but she is just so cold to me all the time but then again, I all the time. She's different. I like it. My thoughts were interupted when she said "You know you don't have to drive me. I can get a ride" She said coldly "Its ok. My sister would probably kill me if I did that" As we were driving, it was silent. "Did you enjoy the party?" trying to break the awkwardness. "Why are you being so nice?" She replied "I dunno...I just..." "You what?" "I don't know" "Maybe because I like you" I said under my breath. "What did you say?" "Nothing. Do you want to go for ice cream. You didn't really seem excited at the party." Yea sure" She said smiling. She looks pretty smiling.

End of Jonghyun Pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yayyy Jongsica chapter

Commmennt >.< They inspired mee

~elliepoo