Chapter 11

Maybe I could fix your heart?

Jessica Pov

Did I hear him say he liked me? Psh pabo, he would never say that. We arrived at a small ice cream place. "What kind do you want?" He asked me. "Chocolate!" I said excitedly. He chuckled "One chocolate and one vanilla please." He handed me my ice cream, and we decided to go the playground nearby. I immediatly ran to the swings. "Hey wait up" He yelled. 

We sat their eating our ice creams. All we heard were the crickets chirping and the moon was shining brightly over us. It was just complete silence. I started to try and make my self swing, but I failed. Jonghyun came and started to push me. As I was swinging, I asked him "Why are you doing this?" "Doing what? Pushing you?" That, and just your normal cocky self." "I'm just not in the mood." "Oh..." 

After the park, he drove me home. It was just an awkward atmosphere "Why are you being so....not you?" "Didn't you ask me about this? What about you? Whhy aren't you your normal cold self?" He got me there "I'm just too tired to put up with you." He brought me home "Thanks for everthing." I got out of the car and started to walk to the door. "Jessica wait" He called "What? I want to sleep." "Really? Its only 10:30" "Well if I don't get to slee-" He interupted my sentence and kissed me. I was so shocked. His lips were so soft and I didn't want to pull away. I suddenly realized that I Jung Jessica was kisssing Kim Jonghyun. The dino playboy. I pulled away and ran into my house. Did he really just do that? Am I sleeping? Maybe?

End of Jessica Pov

Yuri Pov

Me and Minho decided to meet afterschool tommorow. I came home and saw Jessica on the couch watch some drama. Hey Jess, I'm home. "Kwon Yuri, you have soo much explaining to do. Why did you ditch me at the party. Jonghyun had to take me home." "I'm sorry. Someone wanted to meet me at the cafe." "Who would be more important that me?" "Just a friend." "Yea yea. Explain," Okay goshh. Minho just wanted me to meet hime at a cafe for coffee and to talk." "You left me....for him." "Thanks to you, I had my first kiss stolen." "By who? Jonghyun?" "Yesss." "What did you do?" "NOTHING." "Okay don't need to scream." "Mianhe. Its just that I ddin't want him to be the first guy I kiss." Well too late now. DId you enjoy it?" "I'm not sure...."

End of Yuri Pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updateedd :)

And my midterms are overr :) 

Comment pleasee. Tell me what you want more off

And thank you to all the people subscibed 

~elliepoo