Chapter 3

Maybe I could fix your heart?

Yuri Pov

The bell rang and we entered our first class. "Class, please welcome these two new students" Ms. Kim said. "Annyounghasehyo Kwon Yuri imnida. Please treat me well" "Annyounghasehyo Jung Sooyeon imnida, but call me Jessica. Please treat me well too." "Yuri, you can sit next to Choi Minho and Jessica, you will sit in front of her next to Kim Jonghyun" Ms. Kim said.

"Annyounghasehyo" I said to Minho. "Hey" He replied. Wow he's rude, but i observed him for a minute. Big eyes, handsome face, incredible jawline. He saw me looking and smirked "Am I really that handsome?" I scoffed "Look who's conceited" I sat down and class began.

End of Yuri Pov

Sica Pov

As I entered class, I saw the dino head. Me and Yuri introduced ourselves and took a seat. I sat in front of Yuri next to the dino head. I took a seat and I ignored him. "Aren't you gong to introduce yourself?" He asked. "Why don't you" I replied coldly. "My name is Kim Jonghyun. Aren't you the girl at the resturant last night?" "Maybe" I then ignored him and tried to pay attension. He came close to me and whispered "You know, people would be dying to sit next to me" He then looked at some girls and flashed them a charming smile. I rolled my eyes and contiuned to sorta listen. 

End of Sica Pov

Minho Pov

The bell rang, and I saw Krystal comming in crying. 

Flashback

"Kyrstal, I think we should break-up"

"Oppa you just kidding right...."

"No. I just don't love you anymore, actually, I never did"

Krystal was crying "So they were all lies. Why did you do that to me? Why oppa?"

"Cause you were just a toy. Bye Krystal"

End of Flashback

I then see two new girls come in. They were decent looking. The brown hair girl was sitting next to me. Yuri, I think. I was planning to play it cool. I said Hey, and looked away. I turned back and saw her looking at my face. Probably admiring my hotness. 

End of Minho Pov

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayy! another chapter donee and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I feeel acomplished. Now its time to sleep and read other fanfics haha

Comment PLEASE >.< i get inspired to write. (its not good anyway)

its 2:48 in the morning....i think i should sleep

~elliepoo