Chapter 12

Maybe I could fix your heart?

Sica Pov

I did my normal routine for school. "Woah you woke up by yourself...I think this is a first." Yuri said jokingly. "Yah. Why are you surprised. It was bound to happen someday." "True. What are you going to do about Jonghyun?" "I'm not sure...its going to be soo awkward."

We arrived at school and we saw the girls. "Where did you guys go last night?" Sooyoung asked "Yuri went to meet someone....and you guys ditched me so I wenrt home"  "Ohh" They said. We went to our classroom. I didn't see Jonghyun there. Yes! I sat down and started talking to Yuri. I then saw Jonghyun come in. He sat down and I compleatly ignored him. 

End of Sica Pov

Jonghyun Pov

After she ran off into her house I realized then that I like her. This is not happening. GIrls fall for me, not the other way around. But then again, it seemed she was into the kiss. I walked into class and sat down. She compleatly ignored me. Thats just great. "Hey Jessica" Hoping she would'nt be to mad "What" She said coldly "Meet me on the roof. after class."

After class was over, I told Minho I was going to the roof. He asked me why, but I didn't reply. When I got there, I saw Jessica admiring the view. I snuck up behind her, and she screamed "YAH! Why did you do that? ANd why did you want me to me you here?" "Sorry....and I just wanted to explain." "Explain what?" "I'm sorry for kissing you last night, but I couldn't resist." "Apparantly, you took my first kiss." "Mianhe, and I wanted to know, do you like me?" Her cheeks started to get red "N-No I d-don't." "Really now? then why are you blushing?" "Its hot today" "Really? Well I just wanted to let you know that I like you and do you want to go out with me?" "Mwo? what did you say?" "I like you Jessica, would you like to be mine?" She turned a dark pink and turned away "No. I don't want to." I was shocked "R-really?" "I may like you a tiny bit, but your a playboy. I don't want to get  hurt" "Then how can you trust me?" "If you want me to trust you, make me feel like I'm important. to you. I don't want to feel like some toy. And show me that you like me." "Will this prove it?" I faced her and kissed her, but she didn't kiss back and pulled away. "Just by kissing me doesn't make it better, You could kiss anyone, and you won't know if its sincere or not. Prove it to me and maybe I will." And with that, she left. I felt hurt. Maybe thats what everyone feels when i break up with them. Jessica, I will make you fall in love with me.

End of Jonghyun Pov

Yuri Pov

After class, I saw Minho waiting at the gate. "Hey .Lets go." I said. "Okay so how are you going to help me?" "Well whats your ideal girl?" "Um I don't really have one." "Really now?" "Chinja." "Then what type of girl is Hara." "She was pretty of course, and nice?" "Okay...That not specific enough." "I really don't know" "Okaay your not really helping" He chuckled "ive realized" "Well I have a friend, and I could set you two up...if you want" "Sure whatever" "I see your used to getting girls and this is not new" He laughed "Pretty much" "Okay so I'll text her and ask and her name is Eunseo." "Yeah...do you want to go ice skating? I'm not really in the mood for coffee." "Ice skating? But I'm not that good." "Its fine. Lets go" He dragged me and we went to the ice rink

"I really don't know how to skate." I said as we arrived at the rink. "Its fine. Its not that hard." We put on our skates and headed in. He went in first. "Come on Yuri, the ice won't bite." "but what if I fall?" "I'll help you" He said and smiled. "Okay" 

After a while, I could skate on my own. It wasn't that bad, except for the few times i fell, but he was there to help me. I'm starting to think he's not that bad. And I'm kinda having some feelings towards him, but he wouldn't like me back.

End of Yuri Pov

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter Donee :)

Comment Please.>.<

~elliepoo