{ Prologue }

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t easy to say ‘Yes’ at first, but it was all business anyway. And she had to. For the sake of her family.

Looking in the mirror, Chaeyoung saw a girl she hadn’t imagined to exist before, a girl she didn’t know. This wasn’t the girl she imagined in a white dress walking down the aisle to her soon-to-be husband. This girl was someone who accepted her fate and that she needed to do this.

A white fishtail dress that engulfed her curves, perfectly. Lace sleeves and . Looking once again in the mirror, the girl was beautiful. With a white flower crown on her head, she looked as if she came out of a magazine.

If she married someone else, she wouldn’t afford a dress like this for your wedding. It was a fact.

Chaeyoung didn’t feel the time pass, until someone knocked on the bride waiting room. Taking a deep breath, the door open cautiously, and her soon-to-be husband, popped his head inside the room. When she caught his eyes a wide smile drew in her lips.

Junmyeon smiled back just as wide as her smile as he entered, closing the door behind him. If someone saw them at that moment, they would think that they were deeply in love with each other. “Wow, you look amazing.”

“You are here.” Chaeyoung looked away immediately, feeling shy all of a sudden. “Thank you.”

It was a silly thing that he made her feel shy. Especially that he was Junmyeon, her best friend. The fact that her parents decided this marriage shocked the both of them. It was hard to accept it. Neither of them, thought of each other that way.

Junmyeon was her best friend who she trusted the most. He was around as long as she could remember. Both of their parents were childhood friends that was how she met Junmyeon in the first place.  

Chaeyoung's father’s business suddenly had some troubles and he needed a help from his friend. To do that, to merge both companies together, they arranged a marriage for her and Junmyeon. They thought since Junmyeon always stuck with her and the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter