- eight -

Frozen Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Jeno. I'm heading out- Oh God, clean your room."

Jeno looked up from his bed and noticed his brother was standing by his door. He watched how his elder brother picked up his jacket and shirt from the floor, lazily Jeno lied down on his bed again, exhausted after a sudden 300 meter sprint. He then continued playing games on his phone, completely forgotten about what his brother's question was.

"While you're at it, bring down all my laundry too." Jeno said, he could see his brother had his eyes rolled at his lazy attitude. "Why don't you ever do that yourself?" His brother asked. "Because we have the maids, and you." He chuckled.

"Anyway, Mum and Dad aren't home. I'm not up for Kang's cooking. So, do you want anything?" The elder asked. Jeno paused his game and peeked at his brother. "Anything edible would be fine, thanks." Jeno answered and resumed his game. The elder scoffed and walked out of his room.

"Jaehyun, close the door!"

"Do it yourself!"

Jeno grunted as he walked out of his bed and went to close the door. As he got on his bed, he was about to resume his game a message was received. He opened it to see it was from Hana. For some reasons, he felt nervous and started to read it. Instead of lying down, lazying around, he sat up straight as if Hana was watching him.

"What are we going to do with our project?"

He was a bit disappointed that their only conversation was regarding the project and nothing else. Silly him to have thought that she would actually wanted to get to know him better than just a project partner.

"I'm almost done with my part."

He replied. He was thinking of asking how she was doing after their sudden life and death encounter down the tunnel. Unfortunately before he could even write a new message, her reply had already popped in.

"Me too, but we still need to see if it fits overall."

He chuckled to himself how dry her reply was. Doesn't she ever enjoy her life? He always had that thought since the first time they met in school. Hana always had that cold facial expression, she scares almost everyone.

"I'll think about that later and tell you."

"Okay." Jeno put his phone aside, he wasn't in the mood to play games anymore. He was focused on the project, or rather his partner. He had always been a curious boy and Hana was his biggest curiosity. He just couldn't understand why she was so cold to everyone else. He knew better than to stick his nose into her business but he just can't get her out of his head.

Hana shut her eyelids, frustrated on how things turned out that day. Sooyoung who was busy shopping, stopped and looked concernly over he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter