- six -

Frozen Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we?"

Hana gave Doyoung a quizzical look, she wasn't familiar with the place nor the house. She watched his back as he pressed the doorbell, both of them were exhausted. They had been running around the city, escaping from being seen by the public. Minutes after they spotted people gossiping about them, Doyoung held on her hand and mouthed the word run.

She wasn't given any explanation on when or why and both of them started running down the streets. It was only a moment later, Hana realised that some photographers were following them. Luckily, they managed to lose them and now they were here.

"It's my brother's house." Doyoung answered. A few seconds later, they were greeted by the maid. Upon recognising Doyoung, she allowed both of them to enter. Hana continued to tail after him. Doyoung led them to the living room where he plopped himself on the sofa, comfortable as ever, leaving her hanging as she stood awkwardly next to the sofa.

"Oh Doyoung, and... Hana?" Doyoung's sister in law greeted them as she walked down the stairs. Hana could tell, she too was questioning both of their attendance there, more towards her actually. "Hey Miyoung, where's Donghyun?" Doyoung casually greeted her with wave and Miyoung smiled back at her. Hana was still on her feet, she didn't know how to react and simply bowed her head a little.

"He's at the office, what brings you two here? Have a sit, Hana." Miyoung motioned and Hana stiffly placed herself to sit on the luxurious sofa next to Doyoung's head. "We have a problem." Doyoung suddenly went serious, he got up from his lying position and sit properly.

Miyoung raised her eyebrow, waiting for an explanation. "The reporters, they found out about us." He said and pointed to both Hana and himself. "There were paparazzis following us, so we ran here. We have to shut down the news." Doyoung explained, Hana kept quiet the whole time. She didn't know as well.

The elder girl was quiet for a while. "I'll tell Donghyun and we'll see what we can do. For now, just stay here. Make yourselves comfortable." Miyoung said and flashed a smile at Hana and Doyoung. "You're the best." Doyoung gave her thumbs up before lying his head next to Hana again. He shut his eyes, preparing to doze off.

"How'd you find me?"

Hana forced herself to talk, the atmosphere was heavy since they weren't talking when both of them knew they'd be spending their whole lives together after the engagement. Doyoung opened one eye and closed it again.

"Fate?" He chuckled. "I got the news when I was in class, after that I went to accompany my friend to the library, then I saw you. So yeah, you could say it's fate." He smiled cheekily. Hana scoffed at him, she was touched at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter