- two -

Frozen Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana clenched her fists so tightly she hadn't realise her hands had been shaking under the table. Her stare was icy, she wanted to jump over the table and slit the throat of the woman in front of her. It had been a few seconds and she kept her gaze on the woman. Hana hated with all her heart in the situation she was caught up with.

Blood was boiling, she could've swore she would have spitted in the other family's face if only they weren't influential. It was only then she realised there was no point in putting up a fight. No matter how much she wanted to escape this, she was not alone. For a moment, she broke the deadly glare from the woman and glanced at her son next to him.

She knew Doyoung, they were in the same school before. She could clearly hear him disapproving this proposal as well, obviously he was half as shocked as her. Doyoung had a girlfriend, a girl from her next class. They were adorable, at least that was what the whole school claimed. Unfortunately, he too, was in no position to oppose, his family was far more powerful than hers and his mother was a lot more controlling than her own. If anyone were to complain, it had to be him.

"Hana?"

At the call of her name, Hana glanced over from Doyoung and back towards the woman she wanted to destroy. She hadn't realise all eyes were on her from the start. She had to make the decision, but she was only open for one choice.

She took a peek at her parents on her left, she could see hope in her mother's eyes. She wanted her to say yes, but her father was rather unreadable. She knew that her father really pampered her a lot but the offer they were getting at the moment was luxurious. Hana shut her eyes for a moment before turning to look at Mrs. Kim.

"I'd be glad to" She smiled, her expression changed immediately. Hana had to swallow everything, she had to pretend. She always had anyway. The family toasted as a celebration of a newcomer in both families. It was then Doyoung and Hana locked eyes for a while, both were smiling but their eyes said the opposite, it will be tough.

Tick.Tick.Tick.

"5 minutes left!"

Jeno blinked a few times before he proceeded solving his final question. The whole school was having their final exam papers for this semester, by tomorrow they'll be free. He wrote down the calculation as fast as he could so he could send it within the time allocated. However, his hand was not moving as fast as he was thinking.

"All right, pens down or I won't collect your papers." The teacher's voice was loud and clear but Jeno was close to finishing his answer. He could not lose one mark, it was all too precious for him. He hated it when ideas came to him on the last five minutes of exam.

The teacher stood from his seat and started walking down the row to collect papers one by one, the next row was going to be his. Jeno felt uneasy but it was not like he hadn't face this kind of situation before. Last eq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter