Living Together

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Camera rolling –

 

After their practice, Mark went out the JYP building wearing his normal practice clothes when he saw all cameras around and a blank matte car parked up front with a mission card pinned on one of its wiper.

 

He laughed bringing his hand on his chest, “Ai kkamjjakiya.”

 

 

“Woah…” Mark said in astonishment making his way to the range rover parked up front.

 

He grabbed the mission card and flipped it over to read the message.

 

“Now that you have decided to be a responsible boy, here is my gift for you. Take good care of your wife. Appa.” Mark’s eyes widened and turned to one of the staffs, “My father gave this to us? Woaaaah. Oh wait… what time is it?”

 

“Omo, Mark’s family must be so rich.” Misun said in admiration.

 

Mark grabbed his phone to check the time and smiled before going to the driver’s seat, and driving to his apartment.


After freshening up, he grabbed his stroller bag by his bed and made his way out.

 

“Nayeon thought I failed the driving test.” Mark laughed as he rode the car, “Waaa~ she will be surprised to see me. Weeeeh~ I’m so excited.”

 

“I wonder where he is going.” Misun asked smiling widely, “Watching Mark so happy like that is heartwarming.”

 

“Mark hyung looks so happy.” Wonpil said smiling.

 

“Are they really going to live together?” Dowoon asked curiously.

 

“They decided to live together.” Eric said proudly making both guest idols laugh slightly.

 

Dowoon and Wonpil’s eyes widened.

 

“Nayeon agreed?” Wonpil asked in shock.

 

“Yes, she did.” Eunkwang answered with a smile.

 

Mark arrived in a quiet parking lot and casually got out to meet with someone. A few minutes after, JYP got out from inside with a smiling face.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go inside?” JYP asked curiously pointing the back door of a concert hall.

 

Mark nodded his head, “It’s okay hyung. I just need someone to give me a heads up when she’s going out.”

 

“Okay. I’ll ring you when they’re going out.” He said and tapped Mark’s shoulder, “You prepare, they’re already on their last chorus.”

 

Mark smiled and bowed his head, “Thanks hyung.”

 

“Oh…” JYP said going back inside and Mark ran back in his car.

 

“What are they planning?” Eunkwang asked curiously.

 

“I’m curious too.” Choa blurted.

 

“Me too.” Wonpil and Dowoon chorused.

 

Mark is busy with his phone until he suddenly smiled and started to drive slowly as the people in the studio are watching him with great interest. The screen then showed Nayeon along with her members waving to their fans unaware of Mark who drove in front of them startling the girls and the fans.

 

Mark went out the car with a huge smile making the fans scream. Nayeon laughed as soon as she saw Mark bringing a bouquet of white roses. The rest of the group was taken aback as well including the fans while JYP is laughing from behind all of them.

 

Mark gave Nayeon the bouquet earning a slap on the arm from her as she hid her face on the bouquet she’s holding.

 

“That’s your car oppa?” She asked in shock.

 

Mark smiled and nodded his head, “Dad sent it as a gift. It’s so cute.”

 

“Appa, let us ride with you.” Dahyun said pouting and shaking her body.

 

“Okay. We will get the maknae line tomorrow.” Mark said smiling making Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung jump in happiness.

 

“How about us?” Momo asked pouting cutely.

 

“Maknaes first.” Mark said smiling.

 

“Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom?” Nayeon asked and looked back JYP with a shy smile, “Oppa, PD nim is here.”

 

Mark pretended to be surprised and looked back at JYP who is laughing and smiled at Mark.

 

“Hyung, I will take Nayeon home.” Mark said bowing his head.

 

“Okay. Take good care of her.” He said smiling widely.

 

Mark nodded his head, “I will.” He then turned to Nayeon, “Let’s go?  We still need to get your things.”

 

Nayeon nodded her head and hugged each of her members a hug including JYP and went to Mark who opened the door of the front seat and waved her hand to both her group mates and their staffs and managers before climbing in the car as she waited for Mark to get inside while waving her hands to their fans. He went inside the car and they waved their hands before he drove away.

 

“Are we really going to bring the maknae line to our house tomorrow?” Nayeon asked curiously and looked behind gasping, “Omooo~ Your car is so nice oppaaaaaaaaaaa~”

 

 

 

“It’s yours too since you’re my wife.” Mark said driving calmly with his eyes focused on the road.

 

“Are we going to home?” She asked.

 

“Didn’t you pack your things yet?” Mark asked and bit his bottom lip pretending to be angry as soon as the traffic light turned red, “You lied about staying home with me?”

 

“I did and I won’t lie about that.” Nayeon sat down properly and stared at him, “Where are we going? This isn’t the way to our dorm.”

 

“We’re going to get someone first.” Mark said smiling as he drove again.

 

“Someone? Who?” Nayeon asked tilting her head to the right slightly.

 

Mark kept the smile on his face, “It’s a surprise.”

 

“A baby?” Nayeon asked happily.

 

Mark chuckled and shrugged, “I think she’s going to count as a baby.”

 

Nayeon bit her bottom lip, “I think I have an idea who you’re talking about.”

 

Mark smiled and shrugged. Minutes later, he turned right to go back the way after receiving a text about having to wait for 2 hours to get the ‘baby’ they wanted to get. He finally parked the car in front of Twice’s dorm and went down to open the door for her.

 

“Welcome back.” Nayeon said smiling widely as soon as she opened the door.

 

Mark chuckled, “You have a lot of things on your sofa.”

 

Nayeon smiled shyly obviously flustered at what he said and covered his eyes right away, “We didn’t get to clean. We were in such a hurry.”

 

 Mark wrapped his arms around her waist and tapped her back slightly, “I understand. I won’t back off this marriage because of that.”

 

“Aiiii~” Nayeon pouted cutely, “Oppa, stop stop.”

 

She let go of him and holds his hand as she led him to her room.

 

“Oppa, I wasn’t sure what to bring so I packed all my things.” Nayeon admitted as they faced three of her bags on her bed.

 

“Ahhh she’s so cute.” Misun said in admiration.

 

“Nado. I brought everything with me.” Mark said smiling widely, “That’s good since we don’t want to leave that house too. Is that all of it?”

 

Nayeon shook her head and grabbed the huge paper bag from the bed side table making him smile at how cute she looked with that shy smile on her face.

 

He placed her duffle bag on her trolley suit case and wore her huge backpack on his back.

 

“Kaja?” Mark asked curiously.

 

“Oppa, do we need food? I can get ramyeon.” Nayeon offered.

 

Mark shook his head, “No, no. We will go to the grocery store right now.”

 

“Okay~” Nayeon said in English making Mark smile.

 

“Kaja.”

 

The two exited the house and Nayeon helped Mark place all her bags in the trunk of their new car before Mark went over to open the front seat door for her.

 

“What time is it?” He asked as soon as he made it inside the driver’s seat and wrapped his seatbelt around him.

 

“8pm.” Nayeon answered smiling.

 

“We still have two hours. Should we shop things for our house?” He asked laughing when he saw the girls going out their van pressing the horn to get the girls’ attention while the two of them rolled their windows down.

 

“Aedeul ah!!” Nayeon called waving her hands happily.

 

“We don’t have an unnie namesd Nayeon!” Tzuyu said making them laugh.

 

“Tzuyu yah, we won’t let you guys sleep over tomorrow.” Mark threatened making her break into a sweet smile.

 

“Nayeon unnie saranghaaaaeee!” She said sending a little finger heart to Nayeon making her laugh.

 

“How about us?” Momo asked pouting cutely.

 

“You guys will go soon.” Nayeon said with a huge smile.

 

“Promise?” Momo asked stomping her feet as she hugged Jungyeon’s arm.

 

“Ne.” Nayeon nodded her head smiling.

 

“Aedeul ah, we need to go. We still need to shop for food.” Mark said smiling before rolling both his and Nayeon’s window close and waved their hands before Mark drove off.

 

“Ahhh… Oppa, we need to buy a loooot of food. Our maknaes eat a lot.” Nayeon said making him chuckle.

 

“It’s the same with our maknaes. Youngjae is the only one who controls his food intake.” Mark said.

 

Nayeon grabbed “We should buy Chinese food since all of them love that.”

 

“Should we call for take out tomorrow? Or should we cook it ourselves?”

 

“Chinese should be called for take out tomorrow.” Nayeon said with a smile and winked as she said, “I will try to learn Chinese.”

 

“I’m here. You don’t have to do anything.” Mark said biting his bottom lip and sighed as soon as they stopped on a red light leaning his head against the head rest.

 

Nayeon noticed this and said worriedly, “Oppa, are you okay?”

 

“Ani.” Mark shook his head, “My back hurts so much.”

 

“We can go shopping tomorrow oppa.” Nayeon said in an assuring tone, “You need to rest.”

 

“I’m fine.” Mark smiled at her and shook his head, “We have to shop to energize you for tomorrow. The maknae line would be a handful.”

 

“I know. Let’s just make them watch a movie.” Nayeon suggested with a cute smile making her chuckle.

 

“I think the guys want to go swimming the whole day.” Mark said chuckling.

 

“Oooohhhh. I forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter