Chuncheon Trip Day 2

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Camera rolling-

 

At exactly 7:30 in the morning, the next day, the two were already waiting for the ferry to take them to their next trip that Mark planned.

 

 

The two didn’t expect to be going along with a lot of people since it’s still so early in the morning but they’re wrong.

 

“We should have brought Coco along with us. Pets are allowed.” Nayeon pointed the little poster posted onto the wall.

 

“I will bring our daughter next time.” Mark said looking out the window.

 

“I heard Nami Island is really beautiful!” Nayeon said biting unto her bottom lip.

 

Mark leaned forward to stare at her lips making her back up with her eyes widen, “You changed your lip tint today.”

 

“Oh~” Nayeon nodded her head as Mark sat up properly, “I used the red lip tint, “It’s cute?”

 

Mark nodded his head biting down his bottom lip, “Ne~”

 

As they reached the entrance, Mark pointed the heart shaped flower bed in front of the island. He took a couple of pictures of it and looked around.

 

 

“Can we take a picture inside?” Mark asked Nayeon who pushed her lips out with a frown as she looked around, “I want us to take a picture here.”

 

“Me too.” Nayeon said, “Wait for a moment.”

 

Nayeon walked over to a guard and asked pointing Mark and the heart, keeping her hands together doing some aegyo.

 

“Okay~” He gave in making Nayeon smile widely and jump up and down as they walked over to Mark who is already smiling widely.

 

Nayeon handed him her phone the two stepped inside the heart and sat down slowly, careful not to touch any flower or leaves. Mark wrapped his arm around her and leaned his head against hers making a peace sign with his free hand while Nayeon is making a peace sign on her left hand.

 

“Kamsahamnida~” The two said happily as they left to get Nayeons phone.

 

They strolled inside the place and Nayeon excitedly pointed the mini bridge from afar.

 

 

“Oppa~ Skywalk!!!” She exclaimed excitedly making the people around her laugh.

 

“That’s not a skywalk gongju. That’s a bridge~” Mark corrected laughing and looking at all people looking their way laughing as well.

 

“Are we going?” She asked excitedly unable to hear what he said.

 

“Of course.”

 

 

“Woah~ It’s so nice to have a first kiss here~” Nayeon said looking around the beautiful scenery around them, “Thank you oppa! I wouldn’t be able to come if it weren’t for you. Imagine~ I’ve been able to tour Australia but not my own country.”

 

Mark laughed cutely, “Me too~ I haven’t toured LA.”

 

“Let’s go together~”

 

“Okay~ I’ll see what I can do.” Mark said wrapping an arm around her, “There are benches in between trees there.”

 

“The scenery looks completely different in there!  Let’s go.” Nayeon held his hand and excitedly pulled him towards the other place and sat down with a huge smile.

 

 

“You’re tired already?” Mark asked looking down at her as she kept her gaze up at him.

 

Nayeon smiled cutely and shook her head, “Ani. You look very handsome from down here.”

 

Mark chuckled and pinched her cheek, “I’m not. But if you say it like that, you look really beautiful from up here.”

 

Nayeon smiled widely and held his hand, pulling him down with her, “Sit. My feet are tired.”

 

Mark sat down beside her and gently lifted both her feet, placing it on his lap and gave it a massage making the people in the studio to look at each other in shock.

 

“Mark is so sweet.” Misun commented watching Nayeon smiling as she stared at Mark.

 

“Oppa, it’s okay now.” Nayeon said after a few minutes making Mark look at her.

 

“Are you sure?”  Mark asked making her nod her head.

 

“Walking makes me tired oppa.” She admitted with a slight pout, “But I am really enjoying it.”

 

Mark smiled and pinched her cheek lightly, “Do you want me to give you a piggyback?”

 

Nayeon nodded her head still keeping a cute pout, “Pleaseeee~”

 

“Okay.” Mark’s smile grew wide as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

The people at the studio started laughing at Mark who now tried suppressing his smile.

 

“Mark likes it. Mark like it.” Choa said with a slight laugh.

 

Mark started to walk back to the exit as he continued to give Nayeon a piggyback ride as she rested her head on his shoulder.

 

“It’s too early when we left the hotel and you’re carrying me right now.” Nayeon spoke, “Aren’t you tired?”

 

Mark shook his head, “Why would I get tired when I’m having a vacation with you?”

 

Nayeon smiled shyly and played with his hair, “Get us a house now.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter