Commotion

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few fan meeting and concerts, traveling here and there and of course, preparing for their albums, Mark finally found some time after his the recording of their next album and went to buy some food for two.

 

-Camera rollng-

 

Nayeon just got back from recording and was quite surprised when she saw the cameras all over their dorm. She smiled and bowed her head.

 

“Annyeonhaseyo.” Nayeon greeted, “Chaeyoung ahhhhh!!!!”

 

“Oh unnieeeeeeeeee?” Chayoung shouted back and ran to the living room from the room she shares with Tzuyu and Dahyun.

 

“Where’s everyone?” She asked putting her phone down the table.

 

“Sleeping unnie.” Chaeyoung anwered smiling, “Sana unnie is recording right now?”

 

Nayeon nodded her head, “And Momo.”

 

“Ah, you’re going to sleep unnie?” Chaeyoung asked as Nayeon nodded her head.

 

“Ne, after I wash my face.” Nayeon answered smiling and looked at Chaeyoung, “You go there and rest now.”

 

Chaeyoung nodded her head with a sweet smile, “Ne unnie. You rest well too unnie. How was your recording?”


 “It was better than the last album.” Nayeon said with a slight laugh and slapped Chaeyoung lightly, “Go get some rest now.”

 

Chaeyoung laughed and headed to her room. Nayeon headed to the kitchen to get something to eat when light knocked was heard from the door.

 

“Eung? They finished so fast.”

 

Nayeon went to open the door and found Mark smiling widely making her eyes widened.

 

“Oh oppa!” Nayeon smiled widely and wrapped her arms around him, “Oh, I missed you so much.”

 

“You barely text me already.” Mark said hugging her back and pushed his lips out when they let go.

 

“Mianhae. I was so busy.” Nayeon said with a slight pout, “But I heard you’re going somewhere far away?”

 

“Wae?” He smirked looking at Nayeon, “You’re gonna miss me?”

 

Nayeon simply nodded her head and led him to the sofa. They both sat quietly staring at the television.

 

“Why did it get so awkward?” Eunkwang asked confusingly, “They were so much fine during their Chuncheon vacation.”

 

Eric pushed his lips out, “Nooooo~ my ship can’t do this.”

 

“Oppa, you have to take care at the jungle.” Nayeon finally said what’s been keeping her quiet and turned to Mark who laughed making her pout, “Wae?”

 

Mark shook his head, “I will take care of myself for you.”

 

“Ei~ take care of yourself for yourself.” Nayeon slapped his arm lightly, “What if a bug bites you?”

 

“I won’t let them bite me.” Mark said facing her, “Do you really love me that much?”

 

“You just don’t know how much I love you.” Nayeon mumbled making the people in the studio squeal and Mark bit his lip so he wouldn’t smile too wide.

 

“What?” Mark pretended he didn’t hear it making Nayeon shake her head.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Is there anything you’re going to give me before I leave?” Mark asked.

 

Nayeon’s eyes widened, “You’re leaving now?”

 

“No. The end of this month.” Mark said bringing the bag he bought on the table, “I bought you dinner, and I know you didn’t eat dinner yet. I called PD nim earlier.”

 

Nayeon smiled and grabbed the bag and opened it, “Next time, and cook something delicious for me. I won’t eat anything you bring if it’s not cooked by you.”

 

Mark chuckled and pinched her cheek, “Arasseo~”

 

Nayeon laughed evilly as she put out the food and started eating it, feeding him.

 

“They weren’t awkward oppa.” Somi laughed at Eric who now has a huge smile on his face, “They just have something they can’t tell each other.”

 

“Ahhh~” I’m so full~” Nayeon cooed leaning her head against the head rest of the sofa, “Oppa, thank you~”

 

“You’re welcome gongjunim.” Mark said looking at her, “Are you okay?”

 

Nayeon nodded her head, “Ne wangjanim. I’m just worried. Should I buy insect repellent cream for you? How about some pillows?”

 

Mark laughed and shook his head, “That’s not needed we have to survive at the jungle.”

 

“Arasseo~” Nayeon pushed her lips out for a pout, “Don’t let the bugs eat you.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter