Chuncheon Trip

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was rather very excited to see Nayeon at the Gaon Chart Awards until his mind flew back to his conversation with their company’s CEO.

 

“Try to ignore Nayeon in award shows.” He remembered their CEO’s words.

 

“Ignore her.” He mumbled repeatedly keeping his head down as he is seated on the sofa waiting for his band mates to finish preparing.

 

“Ignore who hyung?” Yugyeom asked sitting beside him.

 

Mark looked up at him and shook his head, “No one.”

 

“You’ve gone nuts now?” Yugyeom let out a soft chuckle.

 

“Nayeon. I should ignore Nayeon.” Mark admitted running his fingers through his hair, “I have to do that to extend our show.”

 

“Does Nayeon noona know?” Yugyeom asked.

 

Mark shook his head, “I doubt she does. She hates me. She’ll hate me more if I do this. She’ll think I’m not even serious with---“

 

“Are you courting Nayeon noona?” He asked in shock as he faced him, “Don’t they still have their 3 years dating ban.”

 

“Yugyeom, I’m not courting her.” Mark clarified, “But I wanted to. But she still couldn’t forget about that one mistake I did.”

 

“Wait, what mistake?” He asked frowning a little.

 

“That girl Gyeom…”

 

“The one you always talked to me about?” Yugyeom asked and Mark nodded his head making Yugyeom’s mouth drop agape, “It’s Nayeon noona?”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Aeduel-ah, kaja.” JB said slipping his phone in his pocket as soon as he arrived, “Oh, Mark hyung, are you okay?”

 

Mark just nodded his head as JB shook his head, “You don’t look okay.”

 

“I’m good. Let’s go.” Mark stood up and glanced at Yugyeom who is still looking up at him in amazement, “Yugyeom-ah kaja.”

 

Yugyeom followed the rest of the boys to their car in silence. Mark decided to grab his phone and send Nayeon a text.

 

To: Nayeonie Bunny

Yeonnie, are you in the venue now?

 

From: Nayeonnie Bunny

Ne oppa.

 

A smile made its ways to his godly sculpted face as soon as he saw her reply.

 

To: Nayeonnie Bunny

I’m looking forward to see you wearing our couple bracelet. :)

 

From: Nayeonnie Bunny

We aren’t filming. Why would I be wearing that?

 

And his heart was ripped into a million pieces when he read her reply and decided to play it cool.

 

To: Nayeonnie Bunny

Oh, that’s right. Good luck with your performance. I’ll be cheering for you.

 

No reply came. He waited, staring at his phone throughout the ride, but nothing. He sighed and followed the boys to the dressing room they share with BTS.

 

Mark have been hearing ‘how are you’ from the others. He must really look like a mess. He can’t even think of some ways to forget about it.

 

~~~

 

Nayeon would sigh from time to time and was awfully quiet. She sat down beside Mina who is quietly playing a game in her phone.

 

“Are you okay unnie?” Mina glanced at Nayeon before bringing her eyes back on her phone, “You looked troubled since last the release of the new MV. Are you feeling burdened?”

 

“Ani.” Nayeon shook her head, “I’m fine.”

 

“Wait unnie~” Mina said cutely as she focused back on her game, “I will just finish this one.”

 

Nayeon smiled and shook her head thinking about how cute Mina is, “I’m fine. Focus on your game.”

 

Mina put her phone down and faced Nayeon with an innocent smile, “I’m listening now unnie~”

 

Nayeon let out a slight laugh as she shook her head, “I’m okay. I’m okay.”

 

Mina pushed her lips out cutely, “Tell me~”

 

“I will tell you soon.”

 

“Okay~ I know something’s bothering you.” Mina said knowingly as she playfully sent Nayeon a teasing smile, “Mark oppa right?”

 

Nayeon shook her head, “Ani. You’re thinking wrong.”

 

“Get ready girls.”

 

A staff called from outside and they were all ushered to their respective tables. Nayeon ignored or even tried her best to avoid meeting Mark’s eyes the whole time. During the boys’ performance, her eyes are either on the six but never on him while the poor guy have his eyes on her or the bottle of water on his table or even the floor. His heart is aching so bad he wanted to rip it out --- if only he could.

 

During the encore where all of the idols are on stage, Nayeon is with Jungyeon the whole time, greeting all the idols they would meet with huge smiles on their faces.

 

She turned around to see the boys of Got7 heading to the backstage along with the rest of the idols and unexpectedly, her eyes met his. He looked away first and went to play around with Sana and Mina who were innocently talking with him along with Yugyeom.  Nayeon looked away frowning. She knows she shouldn’t care but the only thing left is for her heart to bleed out. She’s pretending like she doesn’t care but seeing him with Sana and Mina just now made her extremely jealous she feels like it’s choking her.

 

Mark watched Nayeon leave. As soon as he teased Sana about losing too much weight while Nayeon was watching, he realized that it’s probably the worst thing he have done.

 

“Unnie…” Sana called as soon as they arrived in their house finally getting Nayeon’s attention, “You have been ignoring me since earlier today.”

 

Nayeon shook her head, “No, I’m not. I’ll go sleep now. I’m really tired.”

 

The girls watch Nayeon head straight to her room and looked at each other. Sana, who was the most surprised of all, was staring at the path Nayeon took in shock.

 

“I didn’t do anything wrong right?” Sana asked the girls making Tzuyu, Dahyun and Momo shrug as the others just looked at her, “What did I do?”

 

In her room, Nayeon lay on her bed talking to herself to be calm and reasonable. She was the one who pushed Mark away now. Whatever he does or whoever girls he talks to, it shouldn’t matter to her.

 

~~~

 

-Camera rolling-

 

Nayeon woke up in confusion when she saw the cameras around her room and the members, Jihyo, Mina and Sana, were still sleeping soundly.

 

“What’s going on?” She asked in confusion as she looked around.

 

A knock on the door stunned her but what stunned her even more was the person who poked his head in with a smile.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” She asked in shock keeping the blanket wrapped around her body.

 

“May I come in?” He asked with a huge smile.

 

“Oh…” Nayeon answered nodding her head and watched him making his way inside, “What time is it?”

 

“2AM.” Mark whispered as soon as he sat on her bed beside her.

 

Nayeon placed her point finger over when Mina stirred on the bed, “We have to be quiet.”

 

Mark started giggling leaning towards Nayeon’s shoulder as he laughed.

 

“Wae?” Nayeon asked in confusion as she started laughing quietly.

 

“Nothing.” Mark shook his head.

 

“I just thought of something I shouldn’t be thinking about in the first place.” Mark said with a slight laugh as he started blushing, “Mianhae. What she said just made my mind fly somewhere it shouldn’t be.”

 

“Mark always thinks of dirty things. Don’t you think?” Eunkwang asked making the people inside laugh.

 

Eric laughed along with the rest of the people and said, “Mark is a guy. We should understand him.”

 

“You are so weird.” Nayeon commented and lay back down.

 

“Should I sleep beside you?” Mark asked making Nayeon blush and lay beside her.

 

Nayeon smiled and draped her hand over his chest, resting her head on his shoulder.

 

“Wah omooooo!” The people in the studio squealed as they watch Mark smiling as he wrapped his arms around his wife.

 

“I would love to stay like this but we need to go somewhere.” Mark said in a whisper to avoid waking other people up.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked questioningly and let go of him with a slight pout, “Go.”

 

“Huh?” Mark frowned in confusion.

 

“You’re on a different bed. She’s over there. Go.” Nayeon pushed him frowning heavily.

 

“What are you talking about?” Mark asked again only to have Nayeon cover herself with her own blanket.

 

“What are you talking about?” Mark frowned sitting up and looking where Nayeon pointed and noticed Sana’s pictures by the side of the bed and rolled his eyes, “Ei. Why would I want to be with Sana?”

 

“I don’t know. You picked the wrong girl to be on this show with you.” Nayeon mumbled.

 

“Wait, what’s happening?” Misun asked frowning.

 

“I don’t know if this is what Nayeon was talking about but I was at the Gaon Chart Awards as well but the two didn’t look at each other or talk. And Mark talked to Sana and Mina.” Eunkwang explained.

 

Mark sighed and lay beside Nayeon again, staring up the ceiling, “If I made the wrong decision, you’ll know by the way I treat you. Hey babe, let’s go. Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter