Just Another Date

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Camera rolling-

 

During a cold winter afternoon, a good looking guy wearing a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and a denim jacket paired with a tattered jeans is waiting for his wife at a coffee shop; slurping his favorite iced Americano coffee and a girl, coincidentally, wearing a red and white striped shirt and a denim jacket paired with a tattered skinny jeans with her hair tied in a bun is making her way to the coffee shop carrying a huge plastic bag.

 

 

“OH!!!” The hosts exclaimed as soon as they saw Nayeon, “They’re matching outfit today!”

 

Mark laughed as soon as he saw her making her way towards where he is seated and stood up sprinting towards where she is and grabbed the plastic bag from her.

 

“Why are you bringing too many things this early in the morning?” He asked pulling a chair for her.

 

Nayeon pushed her lips out cutely and reached for his drink, taking a drink herself and made a disgusted face after that making Mark laugh.

 

“Aigoo~” Misun placed a hand over , “They are the indirect kiss couple.”

 

“Maja, maja. (That’s right. That’s right.)” Choa nodded her head in agreement, “They did it I think twice already.”

 

“I wonder if the two of them would really kiss for real.” Eric asked excitedly making the others laugh at how excited he is.

 

“That’s impossible.” Misun said, “Jokwon and Gain kissed after a year of being together.”

 

“I have huge hope for this couple.” Eric said holding a fist out making Eunkwang laugh, “They’re moving forward so fast.”

 

“Those are presents I bought for you from Australia.” Nayeon glared at him as soon as he sat in front of her.

 

“From Australia?” Mark’s eyes widened and a smile broke into his handsome face, “Why are these too many though?”

 

“I…” Nayeon looked at him shyly who was already looking at her, “I know you have a very busy schedule coming and I bought you some medicine and some things for your health.”

 

“Thank you.” He smiled looking through the plastic bag.

 

“Mark is very touched right now.” Misun said with a smile on his face, “He’s just smiling.”

 

“Let’s send this to our dorm first, we’ll go drop these off and then we’ll go somewhere arasseo?” Mark said with a huge smile on his face, “Did you eat breakfast?”

 

Nayeon nodded her head wiping her tongue against her denim jacket not even bothering to answer his question which he didn’t notice at all. Mark shook his head and headed to the counter to order something.

 

“Kaja. Why would you drink into my coffee?” Mark said laughed handing her a strawberry frappe and grabbed the huge plastic bag for Nayeon as she stood up and followed him outside.

 

The two rode the bus to Got7’s dorm as Mark called someone turning the speakers on.

 

“Yoboseyo? (Hello)” The person on the end of the line answered.

 

“Jaebum-ah~” Mark said making Nayeon glance at him as she sipped on her strawberry frappe.

 

“Oh hyung?”

 

“I know we can’t bring other people in our dorm, but I need to put something inside.”

 

“Something? Then why open up about people?”

 

“I’m with my wife.” Mark said glancing at Nayeon who is looking out the window.

 

“Ooh. Okay. Only Jackson and Jinyoung aren’t here. Bring Nayeonie here. She’s the first person to enter our house.”

 

“Jungkook’s been there already.” Mark corrected him leaning his head slightly back since Nayeon brought her straw near her lips.

 

He took a quick sip as JB answered, “Oh yeah! I forgot. Anyway, see you both later.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Mark put his phone in his pocket and wrapped an arm around Nayeon.

 

“Why don’t you let anyone inside your dorm?” She asked curiously sipping her drink.

 

“They just don’t like anyone inviting people in the dorm.” Mark replied looking down at Nayeon, “Wae? Do you bring people in your dorm?”

 

Nayeon shook her head, “No, I haven’t but we can if we want to. Just as long as they just stay in the living room, our bedrooms are off limits. Oh... Our parents were exemptions and you boys celebrated Christmas there.”

 

“I’ll let you see the room I share with Youngjae.” Mark said biting his bottom lip.

 

“That’s invading Youngjae’s privacy too.” She pointed out laughing slightly.

 

“Let’s ask him later. I think he’s cool with it.” Mark shrugged tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

 

Nayeon simply nodded her head and looked out the window. They bowed their heads, thanking the bus driver for his hard work as soon as they got off the bus.

 

“I’m nervous.” She laughed bringing her hands to pull the end of her denim jacket to her face and covered it as she looked up at him.

 

“Wae?” Mark asked looking down at her, his hand on her back leading her inside the building, “You know all of them well.”

 

“But we haven’t hanged out for so long.” She replied getting inside the elevator while Mark followed quickly.

 

“They all still love you very much.” Mark said pressing a button, “It makes me jealous.”

 

Nayeon chuckled and shook her head as she pretended not to hear him, “I should have bought milk. I miss Bambamie.”

 

Mark leaned his back against the elevator wall just right across her with a distorted face making Nayeon laugh so hard she pointed him.

 

“You should have seen your face oppa.” Nayeon said in between laughter as she clenched her stomach, “Ah… It’s so funny.”

 

“How do you think should a husband react when his wife is talking about other guys?”  Mark responded rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

 

“Well I’m sorry." Nayeon retorted as soon as the elevator door opened, “I do miss Bam.”

 

“Okay. Okay.” Mark said wrapping an arm around her and led her to their dorm.

 

“Mark is so overprotective.” Eunkwang murmured watching the couple.

 

“Mark admitted in an interview that he is an overprotective boyfriend.” Jinwoon told them, “He even gets jealous about her missing Bambam. Ever since we have seen Mark train and he got close with Nayeon, he was always the possessive brother to her.”

 

“Nickhkun and I talked about them one time when we were their teachers for their training and we can see clearly how he loves Nayeon even as a friend before.” Seulong added

 

“I know Mark oppa gets jealous easily. He mentioned that once before. But I didn’t expect him to get jealous of Bambam.” Nayeon let out a soft chuckle, “I do like it like that. I have never had a boyfriend so I don’t have any idea how boys treat their girls but now that this happened; I finally get to feel it.”

 

“I did get pretty jealous.” Mark admitted nodding his head, “She’s the closest girl to me but the other boys are definitely closer to her than I am. I want her all to myself. Is that bad?”

 

Mark opened the door and swung it open for her. Nayeon went inside smiling at the rest of Got7 who are all watching TV in their living room.

 

“Oh! Nayeon-ah!” JB called out with a huge smile on his face as he rose up from where he is seated and headed towards Nayeon who flashed them the biggest smile she could muster.

 

Soon, all the boys gathered and gave Nayeon a hug.

 

“Ooh~ Nayeon really is close with all the boys.” Choa said in admiration as she watched the boys leading Nayeon in the living room.

 

“We are just here to leave my stuffs and we’ll get going.” Mark said heading straight to his room and stopped looking back at them when Nayeon sat down in between JB and Bambam, “Babe, aren’t you coming to see the room?”

 

All of them looked up at him.

 

“You’re showing her your room?” JB asked in disbelief and Mark just nodded his head, “Oh, okay. Go to your husband Yeonie, he might throw a fit if you don’t.”

 

Nayeon let out a soft giggle and got up to her feet, jogged her way towards Mark, “Did you ask Youngjae’s permission already?”

 

“No need. He had done enough smiles for today.” Mark grumbled opening the door for her making Nayeon shake her head and laughs a little.

 

“You are so jealous. It’s cute but funny.” Nayeon said getting inside and glanced back and forth at the two single beds in the room, “Which one is yours?”

 

“Try to guess.” Mark said arranging the stuffs she bought for him and neatly shoved the medicines she bought for him in the bag he will be bringing with him during their tour.

 

Nayeon pushed her lips out looking from a bed to the other making Mark let out a smile as he watch her. He waited for her to finally tell him which one was her guess but instead she walked towards the bed of her choice with a huge Pikachu stuffed toy and laid down looking at Mark who made a face.

 

“Why would you think I own a Pikachu stuffed toy?” He asked crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“Because I know you do love Pikachu.” Nayeon replied with a knowing smile as she adjusted herself on his bed to be more comfortable.

 

Mark laughed and sat on his bed where Nayeon is lying down before lying down his own bed himself.

 

“I’m gonna miss you Nayeon-ah.” He suddenly said lying sideways to get a better view of her.

 

Nayeon smiled sweetly, “When you get back, let’s think of our name for each other.”

 

Mark smiled and nodded his head, “Are you sleepy? Did you directly come to see me by the time you arrived?”

 

“Ne.” Nayeon answered.

 

“You should rest a little.” He said bringing the blanket over her body, “I will wait until you wake up.”

 

“I thought we need to be somewhere right now?”

 

“That can wait. I don’t want you getting sick.” He said brushing the hair off her face, “Rest as much as you can. I want you to relax every time you are with me.”

 

Nayeon let out a genuine smile and nodded her head, “Are you going to stay here with me?”

 

Mark nodded his head with a smile making her flash him an eye smile and grabbed his Pikachu stuffed toy and hugged it as she closed her eyes. He found himself smiling as he stared at her.

 

A couple of minutes, after making sure Nayeon is already asleep, he went off the bed and out the room. By the time he reached their living room, Jinyoung and Jackson have arrived sleepily sprawled on the sofa while the others were sitting on the floor watching an American TV show. He wasn’t sure if they understand anything from it but they’re watching it anyway.

 

“Hyung, I thought you’re with Nayeon today?” Jinyoung asked in surprise as he saw Mark.

 

“He brought noona in his room.” Yugyeom told Jinyoung whose eyes widened and smiling teasingly.

 

“I don’t need to explain to you guys.” Mark said getting inside their kitchen to look for something to eat when Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom came inside.

 

“Hyung... What did you and noona do inside?” Bambam asked sitting on the sink as Mark tried to find something to eat from the fridge.

 

“Don’t even think about trying to tease us about that. You know how she easily gets flustered about those kinds of stuff.” Mark threatened looking sternly at Bambam who nodded his head.

 

“We are just curious hyung. That’s all.” Bambam told him innocently.

 

Mark took out a soda and nodded his head, “She’s just sleeping. You could go check if you don’t believe me.”

 

“No need. We trust you.” Jinyoung shook his head, “What are your plans for today?”

 

“Amusement park. Or at a dog café. I don’t know. I can’t take her to the movies. It’ll be boring for everyone.” Mark said leaning against the closed refrigerator, “We both love dogs but at the same time I want to have her on my own.”

 

Bambam and Yugyeom let out a light laugh as Jinyoung frowned.

 

“You just sounded like a stalker hyung, for real.” Jinyoung stated blankly making Mark chuckle.

 

“She just got back from Australia and we’re going to Vietnam tomorrow. I want to spend more time with her alone.” Mark told them seriously.

 

“I understand.” Bambam said nodding his head understandingly.

 

“It doesn’t fit you Bam.” Yugyeom laughed, “You haven’t even gotten yourself a girlfriend.”

 

“We had three years dating ban! And I have many girlfriends. I have our ahgase.” Bambam defensively said making his hyungs laugh.

 

“Yah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter